Brooke Mueller 911 Call --

'Charlie Has a Knife'

12/28/2009 5:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made by Brooke Mueller on Christmas morning -- when she claimed Charlie Sheen threatened her life with a knife.

Brooke

In the call, Brooke tells the dispatcher Charlie has a "knife" and "threatened me" and that she fears for her life. She also says Charlie is packing his stuff and trying to "sneak out the back" of the house.

As we first reported, Brooke was legally drunk with a .13 blood alcohol level when she made the 911 call ... at 8:34 in the morning.

Story developing...

Feds Under Suspicion

At the beginning of the call, it really sounds to me like she is trumping something up. When the dispatcher asks her what happened, she pauses a little too long before replying. Drunk or not, if someone chokes you, pushes you and menaces you with a knife, your adrenaline kicks in and you sound frantic. She doesn't. She said during the call she "feared for her life for an an hour", but I suspect that was because Charlie told her during their heated fight that he was freezing her credit card accounts. IMO, it is quite clear that she is crying and upset because her husband is walking out on her because she wreaks of materialism and drunkenness. If these threats were being made towards her by Charlie while others were in the house, why didn't she scream for help? Maybe he called her on her pot belly and that's what pushed her over the edge. Dump her Charlie - she'll never lose the baby weight and you'll wind up paying for a gastric bypass as well.

Sandy

Brooke was plastered at 8:43 AM with a .13 reading. She does not know what the heck she is saying. I am all female and I know Charlie's history; however I would be hard pressed to believe Brooke. It is my understanding that they have a pre-nup and what better way to increase a settlement.

For the idiot that keeps saying we should treat Charlie the same way we treated Chris Brown - HOW about this answer:

Chris Brown admitted it, plus there were pictures taken right afterwards that spoke VOLUMES! Until Charlie is charged and found guilty, I hold out my judgement!

god

Threatened her with a knife, yet is packing up and leaving simultaenously?

Ya, this drunk bitch is crazy. What worse, is of course the double standard that I have mentioned several times previously. No evidence whatsoever that he In-Fact threatened her with a knife - other than her own Rather Worthless Drunken accusation and yet he gets put in jail?

What a broken judicial system we have in the US.

Charlie

OMG!!! Charlie has his problems but I highly doubt HE WOULD PULL A KNIFE ON HER WITH ALL THOSE PEOPLE AROUND!!!!! Sheesh!!

It was a pocket knife!! Not a butcher knife, or one that could cut your arm off!! A POCKET KNIFE!!!

And.....he was in the bathroom and she was in the kitchen - NEAR knives!! And obviously who ever was there broke up the argument and kept the two apart.

I don't believe he was "sneaking" out of the house either; he most likely left on his own.

2drk2fck

sounds more and more like a coke party gone wrong!

TMZ hits a new low

What a waste. Both of them. And wasted! Stupid bitch, stupid a-hole.

Feds Under Suspicion

She's so drunk she forgot to wish the dispatcher a Merry Christmas. Appalling!

Di

I'm guessing he was sick of her partying all night, told her he was leaving, and she decided if there was going to be a divorce, she had to make a scandal up quick so she'd get more money.

Now how many men do you know who would threaten someone with a knife, then go upstairs to pack a bag before the cops get there? If he truly did wrong, he would have ran like a scared rabbit afterwards, not gone upstairs to pack, and then walk out the back door to avoid her. If he wanted to kill her, he would have confronted her again.

Dumb broad! She never was good enough for him to begin with.

Cat

#44 I am with you 100000000%

from,
#41

Charlie

The call was too calculating... "I have to file a police report" "I have to file a report". WHen your life is threatened, or was just threatened, that is THE last thing on your mind.

Oh yeah - she was definitely not sober.

And yeah - he's going to pull a knife on her with her family around.....

WTF - A POCKET KNIFE!!!

Liz

She's a drunk & drunks lie. How can a woman be so drunk that early in the morning & care for her babies? She should have been hauled off to jail because she sounds like an unfit mother.

Whyioughta!

@clarence.
Clarence you are hillaiours. I wish I could hear that conversation. Youshould write for Dave Chapell! "Martin Sheens Sons Ho said". LOL

Single Mom

I always believed Denise. Not much sympathy for Brooke, she should have known it would eventually happen to her.
And is that a rug that Charlie wears?

Q

legally drunk @ 8:30 Christmas morning? Classy. Who was watching her children?

KARMA

Need a light you two dumb asses?