Leonardo DiCaprio -- Bar Hopping in Mexico

12/28/2009 3:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Leonardo DiCaprio got the best Christmas gift this year ... bikini-clad ex-girlfriend Bar Refaeli.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

The former couple seem to be back on as they vacationed together in Mexico over the holiday weekend.

No word if they were naughty or nice.

KARMA

Leo.....I'm going to tell Tobey you're fooling around behind his back again!

Maggie

Show all the bare titties you like. Leo only does boys.

KARMA

Leo, can you produce my remake of "Midnight Cowboy" I will call it "Breakfast at Tobeys". Jake will play Joe Buck, and I will play myself. I hope he saved the wardrobe from "Broke Back". Let's do each other for lunch, I'll buy.

love her!

Leo is with Marty Scorcese's granddaughter they're besties cause Leo is banging Marty not chicks. Why do you think James Cameron yells at fans cause Leo hasn't blown him since he landed the role in Titanic.

KARMA

I did a song about you Amore, but I am not gay. Pizza Pie in the Eye. I really like Linda Hamilton, works out a bit for a role.

AM Hood

He looked relaxed , at a poll and not bar hopping. Come on TMZ, do better with the headlines. Lies are not becoming and ruins lives.All in the name of the mighty dollar.he song money, money, money was before it's time. But, oh so true. People will do and say anything for money!! Just look at the Tiger Woods HO, Ho's.

Ralph

Can I say "Camel Toe"?

Politico Pablo

Look's like Leo can't give up his Candy "Bar" addiction.

K

24. He looked relaxed , at a poll and not bar hopping.
It's a play on her name you dumbass......

Me

Let's be honest. He's with her because SHE'S THERE. Its familiarity. Its an easy screw. I bet he's imaginine he's with someone else when he's banging her. In a way, I feel sorry for her. But I feel even more sorry for him. He hasn't met the girl of his dreams yet. But he will. Then he won't even remember this one's name.

dee

For someone her age and status, she looks like she has the droopiest boobs once that bikini top comes off. She looks like she's had a child or two.

lala

Leo is one sexy man. So hott and so talented. That's why he dates some of the best looking women on the planet.

Linda Lovelest

I knew these two were meant to be together from the beginning of their relationship.....they not only look alike they look like they belong together. Leo will marry Bar. He will have one Hell of a bachelors party!

Jenii84

I personally think he is hotter than hell! She is one lucky lady! I'll give her that!

Pbarn

You jealous people with all the negative slander. Typical comments from people with low self esteem.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments