Leonardo DiCaprio -- Bar Hopping in Mexico

12/28/2009 3:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Leonardo DiCaprio got the best Christmas gift this year ... bikini-clad ex-girlfriend Bar Refaeli.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

The former couple seem to be back on as they vacationed together in Mexico over the holiday weekend.

No word if they were naughty or nice.

Dutch Boy

@ Im Confused u took the words out of my mouth! The only reason I clicked on this article was "Leo's name rekindleing love with....." I was curious I thought it was gorgeous gisele..or should I say SUPERMODEL Gisele!

Well, Bar should thank modern technology, they could lift her saggy boobies...

Dutch Boy

"Droopist Boobs"? "Saggy boobiess"? Hahaha! So true!

Sabrina

Leo looks like he's getting man boobs

Mikey

Can someone say camel toe? Looks like those things are about to say something.

Amy

They make a beautiful couple.
Bar and Leo, you are amazing together.

...

These two look like a `beautiful couple` to you? What`s wrong with you? Miserable, distant as usual. I wonder how long is it going to last this time? Until the end of award season? This on again / off again game is getting really pathetic. Time to grow up!

Shannon

Why are you hating on Leo people. I adore him & wish him all the happiness in this world. I think he needs more recognition for his global environmental projects he's involved in. Again...HATERS!

Get a LIFE people!

Jenna

Good old boy Leo looks like your average fat German tourist and the lovely draft dodging Bar looks like her usual sulky self. This guy has not had a hit movie for several years and his newest attempt looks extremely boring and predictable. May they both fade away into the woodwork. |BTW, I think he is gay, gay, gay. Lightbulb moment!!! Maybe that is why she looks so bored and miserable around him. Its hard work being a "beard". No doubt her last fling, the wealthy Isreali gave her the boot!!!

alex

Leo is one of the handsomest and most talented actors in the world. I don't think Bar is very attractive. He needs someone talented and beautiful like Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz or Mila Kunis. He should also start doing witty and smart romantic comedies.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3