Michael Jackson's Wallet Finally Gets a Break

12/28/2009 6:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There is ONE person on Earth who claims Michael Jackson doesn't owe her money -- even though she's in a prime position to cash in.

TMZ has learned a woman named Dr. Susan Etok claims she was wrongly added to the ridiculously long list of potential creditors who may have been stiffed by the King of Pop.

Etok -- a friend of Jackson's who lives in England -- claims she has no idea why she's on the list, which was submitted in L.A. County Superior Court last week.

We're told Etok has already contacted the executors of Jackson's estate, informing them that she has no claim on Jacko's dinero.

Team Jackson's response -- "Thank you."

Anak

FINALLY! THERE IS SOMEONE THAT HAS MET MJ AND DON’T WANT HIS MONEY! THERE IS HOPE!

zooitje1

@ Addy,that's what she claims yes.Another Billie Jean

bunny

2007 pic of Gavin Arvizo (#4) and his brother (#50),
McIntosh High, Peachtree, GA.

Said Gavin is now called Anton and they use the stepfather's surname, Jackson. How about that!

HasBeens

Bunny, I didn't see the pic. Is the link correct? Please repost I want to see these people so I can remember their faces. Thanks.

bunny

MJ fan, Try this:
right click and 'copy' the link and then 'paste' it into your browser's address bar. See if that works.
The link wouldn't open for me either until I did the copy and paste.

sue

73-voodoo gal- hey it must have worked!!! oh well!!! life goes on!!!! hopefully you will keep that voodoo doll close in case you need it again!!!LOL!!! sue from tampa

dr cyclops

hey wacko jacko owes me 5 million dollors for writing all of michael jacksons biggest hits..he stole all the music from my notebook in jr high school..i even invented the moonwalk and never got paid for it..i made wacko and now i can destroy him,,he is still alive isnt he??
nurse where are my meds????nurse where are you and why am i tied down to this bed..????

sue

bunny the link is it comming through for you, i cant pick it up, do we have to copy and paste it?? sue from tampa

bunny

sue, yes copy and paste the link into your browser address bar and then click 'go' or whatever you have and it should take you there.

sue

janalal4

I guess it wouldn't do for a 'friend' of MJ's who has gotten paid for her interviews & appearances to appear on a list as a claimant of his estate. Then again, having her name removed from the potential creditor list is a 'good act' & we often second-guess 'good acts' in this jaded society we live in so I give her credit for doing so.

janalal4

97. bunny- thankyou so much i appreciate that, i will have my daughter help me with that i am illiterate when it comes to all that stuff, i know how to email and come on here but i have a hard time keeping up with fb i dont know about all this techinical things. i know that is pathetic but it comes from being a stay at home mom and working part time. you lose touch on some of the socializing. thankyou again!! sue from tampa

Posted at 10:47AM on Dec 29th 2009 by sue

Me either. I suck at facebook. I have a page but it's a ridiculous 'mess' Don't feel bad! LOL!

janalal4

79. guys, if you want to make a difference, please sign this petition to the LAPD, organised by the people from This Is NOT It group who attempted an intervention on Michael's last day on earth. Help them show LAPD that we are strong and we are NOT gonna let them do to him in death what they did to him in life:

Posted at 3:45AM on Dec 29th 2009 by bunny

I've never been a supporter of the group 'This Is Not It' because I do not believe much of what they seem to report as MJ's 'true physical condition' leading up to his death or who they believe shares the responsibility for that. I also do not believe that AEG was complicit in his death but I DID sign this petition because I DO wish the LAPD could release some sort of statement just to let the public know that things are progressing & that although I'm sure they already know this, that WE HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN NOR WILL WE UNTIL WE SEE JUSTICE DONE.

THANK YOU BUNNY!!!

sue

good morning janalal4- well i see you were able to Wake up and off the couch this morning, since we have that old hag syndrome, i tell you it was so difficult for me yesterday to even function since i am soooooooooo old, according to one of the posters on here..i feel revived today and ready for the whole nasty world out there!!!HOW ABOUT YOU??? i hope irene was able to get around as well!! LOL!!! were you able to catch the tv michael jackson takeover yesterday?? it was a very good day spending time with our michael. sue from tampa

Duh

Hi all,

Hey Sue, just wanted to let you know this old hag had to drag herself out of bed today to go to work. So far so good but it's only 10:25 am and I am already ready for a nap! I guess that's what happens when you get old like us LOL