Michael Lohan -- Everyone Needs Addiction Help

12/28/2009 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan -- Everyone Needs Addiction HelpMichael Lohan tried getting his ex-fiancee arrested, claiming -- just like he did with daughter Lindsay Lohan -- his primary concern is getting the people he loves off drugs.

TMZ has obtained a police report filed by Michael on December 21. Lohan says, "My ex-fiance, Erin Muller, threatened me with a knife during an argument several months ago and I wish to pursue charges."

Lohan then goes on to say ... "I did not report this at the time because I wanted her to get help for her addictions."

So what changed for Michael? Well, for starters, Muller had him arrested on December 14 for allegedly violating a restraining order against her.

So much for addiction help.

UPDATE: Erin's lawyer is disputing Michael's allegations, telling TMZ she "did not threaten Michael Lohan with a knife."

The attorney also tells us that Michael "is starting to realize that Erin really doesn't want anything to do with him. He needs to take a hint and go away."

scott

Wow bet there will be another, " Radar Exclusive ", this jerk makes his sole living selling crap to American Media the owner of the National Enquirer and Radar On Line

Paris has herpes

This man is a repulsive human being. Thank you TMZ for not posting the same pictures x17online did of Michael Lohan's ex that he sold them. They're very obviously private pictures which were not meant to be seen by the public. What a disgusting piece of trash to lash out like that and violate the trust of people who were obviously mistaken to trust him x17online is just as disgusting for humoring this jerk.

Party 'till you die!

Poor Michael. As most people get up on most days and get ready to go to work, Michael has to decide who he can sue and who's money he can take. Going to his lawyers must be like going to visit Santy Claus. I want his money! I want her money! I want their money! I want! I want! I want! So many people to sue, so little time! Don't worry Michael, prison isn't too expensive with the connections you still probably have in there! Your cell husband surely misses those late nights with the towels hung up to obscure the guards' view! Que romantico!

L

Meow Meow-Is this guy a puss or what?
I have never seen a guy this nutty (maybe nutless) in my life.
His behaviour is what needs for him to look at-not what he pokes his nose into in other peoples business including his daughter.
Concern is one thing but obsessive attention seeking??? Gotta question his motives....
He is an ex for a good reason in all of his relationships.
Maybe he needs to check into some place?

Good idea.....

for now

Ratso and Maggie are perverts,almost as bad as the idiots on here.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2