Cops Describe Craziness at Sheen House

12/28/2009 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

An Aspen cop wrote a sworn statement saying Brooke Mueller told authorities Charlie Sheen had done this to her before -- this according to the officer's affidavit obtained by TMZ. And Mueller told cops Sheen held her down at knifepoint and threatened to have her killed if she told anyone.

Charlie Sheen & Brook Mueller

Officer Rick Magnuson says in the affidavit when he responded to the location, dispatch had told him that the knife Sheen had allegedly threatened Mueller with was a switchblade, "like a pocket knife."

Magnuson says when he arrived he did not notice "any obvious injuries" on Mueller. When Magnuson arrived, Sheen was upstairs and Mueller was in the kitchen.

Magnuson took Sheen into the basement to talk, where Sheen said he had been having marital problems lately and that she "abuses alcohol." Sheen says Mueller began arguing with him at 3:30 AM and the argument escalated when she threatened to divorce him and take the children.

Charlie SheennSheen says the catalyst for the argument was when he "shared a song for his daughter whom he fathered with another woman" which made Mueller jealous.

Sheen says both parties were yelling at each other and they had each slapped the other on the arm during the argument. Sheen denied pushing or striking Mueller. Sheen says at one point he took Mueller's eyeglasses and broke them in front of her.

Sheen denied threatening Mueller with a knife or strangling her. He did acknowledge having a folding knife in his travel bag which was just outside the bedroom. Officer Magnuson went with Sheen to look inside the travel bag and saw a dark colored, locking knife with a 4-inch blade. The blade was locked in the open position.

The affidavit goes on to say another officer interviewed Mueller, who said she and Sheen were arguing in the bedroom and she said she wanted a divorce. She says Sheen became enraged, grabbed her by the upper part of her throat while straddling her on the bed. She says Sheen then pulled out a knife and held it to her throat, saying, "You better be in fear. If you tell anybody, I'll kill you."

Mueller says Sheen added, "Your mother's money means nothing. I have ex-police I can hire who know how to get the job done and they won't leave any trace."

Mueller then says Sheen got off of her after she told him, "You're right. You're right. You're right. I'm sorry. I love you."

Magnuson says he then observed "red marks on the upper part of the front of her neck." Mueller says the marks were made as Sheen held her down on the bed. Mueller says Sheen placed a medium-sized, folding knife, blade exposed, next to her throat while he straddled her on the bed. Mueller says she was in pain and afraid she was going to die while Sheen's hand was on her throat.

Magnuson then placed Sheen under arrest.

JP

At this point, who cares? With his rap sheet, any woman who would be dumb or desperate enough to marry Charlie Sheen knows full well what's she's getting herself into. Charlie will meet some new brain-dead bimbonic moron to take her place by this time next year, and the whole time she'll be thinking, "But I can CHANGE him!" Nope, not do-able. Sorry.

dd

I believe her, I am married to someone in show biz...he beat me, constantly told me that he could have me killed any day....Finally I said I would rather die then stay with you...this went on for two decades...(Charlie Sheen is still abusing substances, and as much as an addict as he was he should have no substances in his system!

miapocca

I think I am supposed to feel sorry for Brooke Meuller, but I canot bring myself to muster an ounce of sympathy for her

SHE KNEW what she was getting into to the point that she aided in the ABUSE of his ex-wife and mother of his children

She deserves all that he can dish out and he deserves the mess.
His livelihod will not be affected because all th efans of his show are aware of his history. This is nothing new. People like Charlie sheen get numerous chances over and over and over...however they NEVER change.

I will never say poor brooke, I am sorry that she didnt get super thrashed like she derserves!!

penneyx3

Just a thought ladies......
Let's all agree not to marry Charlie Sheen, date Chris Brown or try to save Jon Gosselin from abject stupidity. While we are at it we can leave other women's husbands alone (Tiger, didn't want to leave you out).
If we all agree to this maybe, just maybe we can make it through life without the need for Gloria Alred's services!!!

dd

#88 I'm with you!

MsSuburbia

They're each as sick and crazy as the other. Severely disordered.

Tammy

I can hear Denise Richards screaming "I told you so. I told you so."

ray

where is the tmz story about jfk on the yacht with a bunch of naked ladies??
the photo they swore is real. the same photo that appeared in playboy in 67 known to be faked by playboy.
Where did the truth go?

Hussie

This IS the version that Mueller "recanted" when questioned further...
As for Denise Richards, like I said earlier, too many seem to forget that it was DENISE who CHEATED on Charlie with the also married Ritchie Sambora...
Mueller was obviously using the situation to alter their pre-nup in her favor...What did she say in the 9-11 call, "I have to file this report or else"?..."Or else" what Brooke?..."Or else" you would lose the only chance you stood to gain any sort of upper hand with Charlie?..."Or else" Charlie would leave your drunk ass?..."Or else" your cushy little lifestyle, at Charlie's expense, might come to an abrupt end?...
I hope Charlie follows through with leaving Brooke, and that he takes the boys with him...This was just one, drunken episode of Brooke's that became public...I guarantee you, there are plenty more that we know nothing about...

KARMA

Charlie be smart....go for a plea bargain of 15 to life. You'll be out in 8 it is so crowded. Plus, don't try to bribe the guards, things have changed since the movie "Goodfellas"

Growingpain

Now this is what I call "putting the fun in DYSFUNCTIONAL!"

farkennel

How many more drunken slags is it going to take Charlie?Stick with the whores,their better at the work and you get to keep the lions share or YOUR money.

Tim

Two words for both of them:

White.

Trash.

Penis Hilton

Charlie needs to chill and give up being domestic. Vag is good for wetting the dip stick and raising kids. They won't be your friend or buddy. They're only sane when they're being schtupped. Be like Tiger and treat them like man holes. Then when you wanna settle down, find an older set of holes with no no more PMS and you'll be just fine.

farkennel