Child Services 'Aware' of Charlie Sheen Arrest

12/29/2009 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen's domestic violence arrest in Colorado has already caught the attention of the local child services department -- and the case could follow him back to L.A.

Charlie Sheen & Brooke Mueller

TMZ has learned the Pitkin County Department of Social Services is "aware" of the alleged incident between Sheen and his wife Brooke Mueller -- and the department is considering whether to pursue an investigation.

Sheen and Mueller have two 9-month-old children together -- and Charlie has two young daughters from his relationship with Denise Richards.

Officials at the PCDSS tell us, "When there is a domestic dispute and children are present in the home, we are always notified."

The official added, "If the family is vacationing in Pitkin County, and we feel that a thorough follow up is needed, we will contact the department where the family resides."

We contacted L.A. Child Services for comment -- but they refused to comment on the situation.

KARMA

How many CIA Agents does it take to rip off the Taxpayers? We don't know, they won't tell us. So far they work in tandem.

KARMA

Buy stock in Giant Group Ltd. or die trying! Ha, Ha. See the movie, "Payback" Mel Baby.

chung

i don't need a millionaire; all i want is a loan

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

Coach's wife and others
answer this .

Why marry and proceed to have kids with a man like Charlie Sheen?

Deinse and Brooke are both very dumb or have alterior motives for having done so.

Ryan Naumenko

Ryan Naumenko, music entrepreneur (and reformed x prisoner) based in Melbourne, Australia, is planning a big 2010. Ryan Naumenko is the owner of Infamous Entertainment Group or IEG which is a tour promotion company based in Melbourne, Australia. Mr. Ryan Naumenko is in the process of contracting some amazing acts for 2010, so keep your eyes and ears to the street.

KARMA

Why marry?

KARMA

I would never leave my happy home, please don't clip my wings, CIA. Three posts to dust....I was joking earlier.

KARMA

Google the sand man.

shuffler

Posted at 5:22AM on Dec 29th 2009 by White Eagle 10-4
Why marry?
--------------
As far as I can tell:
1) to experience divorce
2) to experience verbal and physical abuse with someone near and dear to you
3) to accept government hand-outs
4) to make the parents happy

There may be some I'm overlooking.

andyc

I heard he bit her in the vagina

bufford

Just stopping by to remind you that everyone who visits this site is a retard and will be spending all eternity with me...

Sunny

yea right! only if your high profile I guess. when I had my husband arrested with my 5 month old at home child services never looked into it and the courts even gave him unsupervised visitations with my son 2 weeks at a time he would be away from me with this bipolar psycho...
The system is screwed up.
There is no real justice, it's all just a game.

Barb

He keeps hooking up with money grubbing ho's, what do you expect. Child services should be investigating, investigating a mother drunk at 8:30 in the morning!!! Brooke needed a llttle drama in her life I guess. Personally, I don't believe ONE word out of her mouth. Even her 911 call seems staged. Ditch the bitch, Charlie, keep the kids.

me so horny

Maybe if this middle age Jerk would cut back on the hair dye he wouldn't have so many problems with women. MEEEEN!

Kl4y

She's nothing but a bitch. Arrest her, and let him continue on as a man. Don't come between a man and his money just so you can get off and take it all and the kids. He had every right to do what he did with how women win everything in divorces now-a-days.