Mo'Nique vs. Precious

Who'd You Rather?

12/29/2009 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mo'Nique and Gabourey Sidibe are stunning audiences with their knockout performances in the film "Precious."

Question is...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

http:curvydate.co.uk

Good luck to Gabby and Mo'Nique. If you live in the UK and are attracted to BBW's then http://curvydate.co.uk is the site for you. It's a UK site for dating BBW's and their admirers with a place to develop friendship, romance, or marriage with like-minded lovers of big beautiful women and plus size singles

Ms. V.

I agree that Levin needs to grow up. What if someone had a picture of Holocause victims and asked "who'd you rather?" I'm sure that he wouldn't find that to be very amusing.

He should try conveying something positive instead of encouraging such negative behavior.

gtc

Harvey Levin and the entire staff of TMZ make a living out of degrading, trashing and just making people look bad!!! They need to dig deep inside themselves and take a good loooooong look at themselves!!! Posting pictures of Moniques and Gabby Sidibe to only poke fun is just plain sick!!!! When everyone gets through laughing and making snide comments -- remember these two ladies are OSCAR material!!!!!1! Are you?????? Hell to the NAW!!!!!

Camille

U guys are total idiots( to everyone who made the degrading comments). A** HOLES totally.. Big women are really beautiful, with aot more maturity than skinny women... Skinny women are have an identity crisis and insecurities about themselves and not proud of who they are.. Not because u are Fat doesnot mean u are not healthy.. I am not fat but i have the otmost respect and admiration for these women who hold their heads strong..
to TRENT- U dont have a pecker to cut off in the first place...
KALVIn-- ure an A**HOLE

pinky

Two beautiful women! Loved the movie..great acting.

L.S

I'm sure they are both beautiful inside.

Cindy

Why? Why, does TMZ post these kinds of stories. This forum is a breading ground for trailer trash to insult, berate and degrade anyone who is not white.

pinky

===========
I am white and i did not degrade anyone in my post.
Maybe you should check your own heart...

maureen

Monique looks great! Work it girl! I'm sure she feels a lot healthier these days, and can help Precious obtain a healthier weight as well!

pamurchu

These are two fine, big, beautiful, and talented black women.

totoafrica

I think I would rather cut my pecker off.

StarrStruck

I didn't know they made dresses that big.

TRACKER

levin get your crew to grow up and start respecting all women ! how dare you ask such a rude ?????? you are an idiot and so is your entire staff!grow up........

hello

LOL #7,you are funny!

Kevin

OMG!!!! I have never seen that much woman in a single photograph. Thank our lord that clothes were invented ... i haven't eaten dinner yet.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments