Mo'Nique vs. Precious

Who'd You Rather?

12/29/2009 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mo'Nique and Gabourey Sidibe are stunning audiences with their knockout performances in the film "Precious."

Question is...

oprah

Holy Sausages! I feel like I seeing a ton of lard spilled all over the "red" and "golden" brick road

Nick

There needs to be a "neither" choice to select from for these polls.

Ciara

You've had a lot of disgusting "who'd you rather"s TMZ but this is going too far, these two are vile.

JBallz

Where most people's face ends, she has more face.

cleveland

#8: I didn't know they made dresses that big

=============================================================

They don't, those are just table cloths...

Ball`s has no Ball`s

3. Why? Why, does TMZ post these kinds of stories. This forum is a breading ground for trailer trash to insult, berate and degrade anyone who is not white.

Posted at 5:49PM on Dec 29th 2009 by Cindy ARE YOU FAT TOO? SAD SACK!

imjustnoisy

Monique and the young lady are in different catagories.Monique for Best supporting actress and the young lady for Best actress.If they were in the same catagory I would vote for the young lady as she put herself in the role 100%.She made you beleive she was that girl in every sense of her being.Even changing the way she talked.Monique has been a real BITCH every since she thought she had the nod.She would not even promote the movie or attend any of the SHOWINGS stating they would have to pay her 100 grand to make an appearance.(Everyone else appeared every time)Monique has changed and turned into a loud,greedy, getto acting big head.I hope she gets NODDA as she doesn't deserve it.Getting this award means more than acting,it your attitude as well.GOOD LUCK TO THE YOUNG LADY!

PolarBear

TMZ seems to have no idea what to do with any increased attention it's getting after breaking the Michael Jackson story. They just can't rise out of the gutter where they started, and apparently where Harvey wants them to stay. But is that good business, to seek going broke? The story of sudden rise/sudden crash businesses is a pattern TMZ is marching to in lock step. If the talent just isn't there, it just isn't there.

lost in lalaland

I was pleasantly shocked that the first few posts were of a positive nature. Didn't take long for the jerks to weigh in (pun intended), but it still did my heart good to see that not everyone on this site is an a@@hole.

Christy

TMZ: you are the only forum that I've ever been on that does not monitor your posters and remove obscene and offensive posts. I happened to love the movie as well as the book. They both did an amazing job. I'm sure it was hard considering the plot. Btw, I'm sure these women make much more money then any of you moron haters. Get a life and grow up. You sick people are what's wrong with the world today. All of your hate is what will be ending this world soon.

xcalibur

WHERE THE EFF IS THE "NONE OF THE ABOVE" OPTION??? THEY BOTH FUGLY FAT THICKERS. NEW MEANING TO ARMS LENGTH TRANSACTION, HAHA.

AL

"I think I would rather cut my pecker off."

Go ahead. I'm sure the women of the world won't miss much.

Bubbles

This poll is obviously meant to be a sexist joke. According to Hollywood, women are supposed to be sex objects for men, and if they cannot fulfill that role then they must be degraded and ridiculed.

Hollywood has no respect for women at all. Look how many male actors can abuse women and still be rewarded by that system. In fact, Hollywood will cover up for male abusers. Yeah, an abusive man, a man who threatens to kill his wife, is just a "badboy."

Whatever. Hollywood is full of sickos.

ChuckyDee

This is not a black or white issue. Shouldn't their be a option of "neither one" ??

TOO BAD SO SAD :-p