Mo'Nique vs. Precious

Who'd You Rather?

12/29/2009 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mo'Nique and Gabourey Sidibe are stunning audiences with their knockout performances in the film "Precious."

Question is...

toeknee gee

It's nice to know that TMZ is very concerned about "Saving The Whales."

The whales pictured above are both fatally obese, but then again, what whales are underweight.

marie

i bet those two women wouldn't do any of you morons at tmz. they both have a lot more talent and money than any of you. yeah, even you gramps(sorry, i mean harvey levin.

my two cents

Mo'Nique deserverves an Oscar for her role in Precious. (and no I am not black)

Andrea

Jesus H. Christ. Why is Gabby STILL so effen fat? Her arm is the size of both my thighs side by side. Why is her friggin neck?!

Who Gives a Shit

Holy Crap I would NEVER..........

cnnJUNKIE

really? TMZ do u really thing Gabourey Sibidi needs this poll???? who'd u rather: Harvey Levin or Big dude on ur staff with the beard? TMZ...smh

wonderbred

GIVE US A "HELL NO" OPTION.... PLEEASE YOU GUYS.!! GIVE US ANOTHER OPTION, IT WOULD BE COMPLETELY FAIR AND EVERYONE WOULD VOTE. GUARANTEED!

kez

that is a huge woman
you can all say how horrible it is to say she is fat
but reality is she is a ticking time bomb
heart disease, diabeties,stroke..her weight will shorten her life
not to mention her arms are bigger than some peoples thighs
disgusting!

Horhay

What this shows is no matter what you look like you can achieve your goals. However what kind of example does this set for Obese Children? Which is an epidemic here in America. Kids will see these two and say why should I lose weight?

dieter

that depends, would we rather use her as a airbag for a fall or to hide behind. Still neither, site of them alone is enough me to lose my lunch. Only thing missing in the photo is a burger in each hand.

evil kitty

8. I didn't know they made dresses that big.

Posted at 5:58PM on Dec 29th 2009 by BIRDMAMMA

They don't. Barnum and Bailey Circus was in town, they just used the tents.

Dip Sh*t

Do you want some butter with those rolls...... gee that's a lot of ass that needs wiping.

I just had lunch! Sh*t now I need to go make myself puke!

Can someone say "carrot stick"

Dip Sh*t

How did they manage to fit both of them in the 1 picture?

Dip Sh*t

Ha, ha TMZ very funny! What do you mean "who'd you rather"?... everybody knows it's illegal to keep elephants as pets!

Dip Sh*t

Well I'm glad the picture isn't of 2 fat white woman because I really don't like pork! However, I'd ride these nice thick and chunky chocolate ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!