Pitt vs. Clooney -- This Is Your Life ...

12/30/2009 10:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You can either be Brad Pitt and bundle up in NYC with your kiddies while visiting your adoring life partner on the set of her movie ... or you can either lay around in Mexico like George Clooney with your girlfriend o' the week.

0921_media_removed_britney

The question is ...

Kevin

Let's see ... tapping every good looking woman in my path, all the money i could spend, living free. OR Married to some insane bitch with bizzare tattoos and the need to adopt every homeless child in my path.

I PICK CLOONEY!!

Mariah

Blech! As usual TMZ does not provide a "Neither" option!

sandy

they both need a shave. are they competing for rattiest beard? Maybe Brad is trying to chase Angelina off...I know I wouldn't want to be around that psycho hot mess. He should shave that crap and hook up with Elin Woods. She's much, much hotter than Angelina.

Ewwww

me

What has Brad turned Monk? yuck

Casey

Boy this one was easy. Clooney is a very, very smart man. He's stayed single all these years, has had a ball, looks great. He knows how to live well and I admire that.

MightyMad

5. Why does Brad put up with all of Angelina's drama? He's the higher income earner and he can have almost any woman he wants. He holds most of the power in that relationship. Ange isn't worth it. She's not even blonde. Her last 5 movies have failed. The general public still thinks of her as a homewrecker. That's why she's box office poison. If you think a celebrity's personal life doesn't matter to consumers, then think again.

Posted at 9:37AM on Dec 30th 2009 by why
____________________________________________________

Euh... The sex. It's a well known fact that crazy chicks is amazing in bed.

'Can't blame him - only straight girls and the gayest of men wouldn't want to tap Jolie.

Scarlett

Must be a slow day at TMZ...ur stories kinda suck today!

MightyMad

BTW, I voted for Clooney on this one - only suckers get married. If you rich and single, why the hell would you want some ball and chain attached to you?

Old Enough

I want to be the woman that has a threesome w/ the 2 of them together. :D

HasBeens

If you (sic) rich and single, why the hell would you want some ball and chain attached to you?

Posted at 9:48AM on Dec 30th 2009 by MightyMad

SPOKEN LIKE A MAN (OR BOY) WHO CAN'T GET ANY.

He's stayed single all these years, has had a ball, looks great.

I THINK YOU NEED TO TAKE ANOTHER LOOK. HE LOOKS LIKE SH*T!

?????

TMZ does it make it seem like you have way more users than you actually do when we constantly have to shut down and restart the program over again?

J C

Neither.
I have an amazing life.

Brian

Is it just me or does Clooney look like that "most interesting man in the world" guy from the Dos Equis commercials. "Stay thirsty my friends!!!"

Mark

I don't like Clooney's skanks, I pick Brad! Love Angie!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments