Pitt vs. Clooney -- This Is Your Life ...

12/30/2009 10:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You can either be Brad Pitt and bundle up in NYC with your kiddies while visiting your adoring life partner on the set of her movie ... or you can either lay around in Mexico like George Clooney with your girlfriend o' the week.

0921_media_removed_britney

The question is ...

Luvsprint

They both look so gross with those beards. Yuk!

.:Loki 4Ever:.

I gotta go with Brad... I personally LOVE the goatee, but then again, I find Rob Zombie insanely hot.. so makes sense :) Brad can pull off the look, George looks like an old mountain man

run-that-by-me-again

What the hell is wrong with Brad Pitt? He looks horrible...reminds me of Merlin The Magician. YUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK! Shudder.

MightyMad

14. If you (sic) rich and single, why the hell would you want some ball and chain attached to you?

Posted at 9:48AM on Dec 30th 2009 by MightyMad

SPOKEN LIKE A MAN (OR BOY) WHO CAN'T GET ANY.

He's stayed single all these years, has had a ball, looks great.

I THINK YOU NEED TO TAKE ANOTHER LOOK. HE LOOKS LIKE SH*T!

Posted at 9:53AM on Dec 30th 2009 by WTF???
___________________________________________________

Hmmm... Me think someone is a little bit too piss off over other people's views and choices on monogamy and marriage - did we really need the capital letters? Are Clooney and Pitts's lifestyle choices really that important to you?!

You're a sucker for that stuff? Fine by me, but please refrain yourself from judging folks who don't believe in that bogus institution.

George Clooney needs to pay me back for seeing Batman and Robin.

Rose Bandura

BRAD, PLEASE chop that beard off, you look terrible like that......your such a good looking guy why do that to yourself!!

aaron

Brad Pitts the man and cant do wrong.Id be Pitt anyday...why cause he is BRAD PITT..a bad a**..first rule of FIGHT CLUB...Brads the man!

oprah

is Clooney holding a camera on his hands or is he very happy to see Elizabeth?

LongJohn69

One day Brad will wake up. I cannot believe he's lasted this long under the spell of Mother Therea...oops...Mother Angelina and her brood of Lil Rascals.

me

George will never have kids to be proud of. Brad and Angelina
have a beautiful fulfilling life.

Sandi

I think Brad Pitt is beginning to look like the Unibomber. Hopefully this look is for a movie role, because it's a disgusting look. He was once a good looking man, now he's just a man saddled down with wayyy tooo many kids.

L

Okay, let's shave off the beards. They both look like they are members of the Taliban. Who'd I'd rather? Neither! The beards have got to go!

There is no such thing as reality tv

Neither. Brad and George are around the same age as Johnny Depp, John Stamos and Rob Lowe. And Patrick Dempsey. They all look much better and younger, IMO.

cocopuff56

Fugly, Fugly, Fugly!! Maybe Jimmy Hoffa is hiding in one of their beards.

Jimmy Sharp

Brad Pitt sleeps with Angelina Jolie.

George Clooney sleeps with men.

I think I'd rather be Brad Pitt than some guy trying to fool people into thinking he's a heterosexual.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments