The Situation vs. DJ Pauly D

Who'd You Rather?

12/30/2009 12:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Jersey Shore" muscle heads Mike "The Situation" and DJ Pauly D are trying to fist pump their way through Hollywood.

The Situation and Pauly D
Question is ...

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

rose

paula d is hot,good looking great bod, can also dance. Guys can take some lessons from these guys, i look around and no one knows how to dress ,dance ,too laid backed with no taste,wash and go guys Girls love to have a guy that takes care of himself.

Annie

#11: I about wet myself from laughing!

blah

the situation for sure, pauly just looks...freaky

younglove96

i love the jersery shore i lve Pauly D!!!

conny

i can´t understand how can be a guy so hot dj pauly d iss the man in my dreams .. i wish that i´ll be older and a girl from america i wan´t to be in love with the sexiest men of the world
dj pauly I LOVE YOU !!! your biggest fan from germany ;)

madeline

i wish the real paulyd will please stand up.

katelyn

All you douchebags who are hating on The Situation and Pauly D need to get a life! Any red blooded American girl would love to lick them all over! Why would arrogant stuck up WASP princesses would bother to look at their pics just to rag on them? Please get a life, haters!

watafu

so you actually believe you know these people by watching their performance on a tv show? i lol'd

natalie

of courese pauly D is hot better then mikee

zeeshan

I love Jersey Shore. The Mike Situation is my idol lol

Love Paulied and Snookie too!

Fkuc D Situation

I just had my first jersey shore experience today...... sad so very sad. don’t be mad that they are all pathetic because so are you. please slap your mom now because she should have aborted misson!?!??!?!?!? but seriously she should have

rikrok

Gym,Juice,Steroids; Do we need to speculate on the size of their testicals? Can any of them even get it up? Maybe thats why none of the Babes stay for too long after getting into bed with them.........
Tan,Tan,and Tan somemore; the only ***ming at Sea Side Heights will be Melanoma.
Laundry; Need I say more, its about all they can handle as a team effort.
Anybody sign them up for Season 4 of Tool Academy yet or am I the only one who thought about this?
Did MTV make a mistake and use the wrong name for the show........
Or should we wait a few years for a stint on Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew?
Any prediction on how long it will take Mike to have a drama Situation and be the first Bitch to cry on either show? I'd give him about five minutes before he breaks down, the same amount of time MTV should have given him............and the rest of the train wreck.
Please lets all get a life.

Amber

I LOVE Pauly d!!!!!! He is a nice guy and Mike the situation is cute but Pauly is REALLY HOTTT!!! Mike can sometimes be bossy but you know whatever he is funny sometimes. And once I had a dream about Pauly d and it was so weired but I love him so much and in school we are doing a love letter and I am doin mine about Pauly d :) Love Vinny to even though he is not in the pic.

addlade alexander

pauly d you are the nicest looking one of all the boy's. and someone you could talk to. well hope you do start a show bet it would be interesting. and funny maybe dancing would be great, well good luck to you,

0044 7828 016019