UNICO: Snooki's an Embarrassment to Humans

12/30/2009 12:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki is an "embarrassment to the human race" -- at least according to one pissed off group of Italian-Americans.

It's the latest insult in a furious back-and-forth between the "Jersey Shore" star and UNICO -- the Italian American organization pressuring sponsors to bail from the MTV show.

Snooki had lashed out at the group during an interview with Steppin' Out magazine, saying "I just have one thing to say to Domino's, Dell, UNICO and all the other haters out there ... F**K YOU! If you don't want to watch, don't watch. Just shut the hell up! I'm serious. F**K YOU!"

Re-enter UNICO, who proclaimed, "She is not an embarrassment to Italian Americans -- she is actually an embarrassment to the entire human race!!!!"

Your move, Snooks.

Anton Chigur

Who the hell is 'Snooki' and what is 'Jersey Shore'? I saw 'Jersey Boys' on Broadway and thought it was an excellent musical. Although, I think the writers stretched the concept of 'literary license' with their exageration of Frankie Valli's criminal past. But, all things considered it was very impressive production.

Hole

#43 Unfortunately my teenage kids watch her and she is the equivalent to a pile of stinky rubbish. This is beyond car crash trash and the styles, god awful grammar and desire to do nothing has a direct impact on my kids. You try telling a 15 year old to stop watching a program on a basic cable channel. Point is she sucks di#k and only wants to party and have an easy way out. These ho bags need to stop influencing kids on these lifestyles. I think we have all seen enough...just shows that anyone with zero talent, bad looks, minimal education and a crappy body can get on tv now.
just sayin...

alexis

The people on the show are nothing but trashy, attention whores. As an Italian, I'm not really offended, I'm disgusted! Who raises their kids to behave this way? I'm not perfect and never claimed to be, BUT I was brought up to have respect and class. What happened to MTV? It used to be about music, but now it's all about watching a bunch of low lifes make fools of themselves.

me so horny

1. She's not even Italian, she's an umpa lumpa!

Posted at 12:33PM on Dec 30th 2009 by HAHAHA

That is so Funny!

mia

Hole, are you saying you have zero control of your kids? How about cut off cable entirely if you think it's such a bad influence.

Do you let them surf the 'net too? The 'net is FAR worse than anything you find on TV.

Meiko

I think she's a dumb hoe, and who ever punched her in the face should get an award! He's my hero!

me so horny

I would love to have her bend over and grab her ankles while I stuff her Muff!

oreo

I really don't see what the big deal is good grief they need to just STFU! UNICO is starting to make themselves look stupid as well. Someone is always b*tching about something.

whatever

Wow UNICO real mature. You guys sound like a class act yourselves.

hahahaha!

Hole I hate to think how YOU are influencing YOUR 15yr old kid with a mouth like you have. IF this is how you present yourself to others on the internet it's obvious you have no class and make a point without degrading others or swearing. I can only feel sorry for your child having you as a role model. From the sounds of your posts Snooki can only be an improvement on your child's manners as well as vocabulary.

kris

just sayin...

Posted at 1:59PM on Dec 30th 2009 by Hole

**** i dont know who you are but you sound a whole lot trashier than anyone of those kids on Jersey Shore. Seriously, your a mom? with a mouth like that!! wow your kids must be real proud.

Don Garcia

Remember what happened with the Sopranos? The more you object to it the more people are going to watch. Unico should be quiet about it and eventually there ratings will go down. Don't watch it if you dislike it so much. Stop giving MTV free publicity.

kris

TO HOLE:
As a parent you should be the one who communicates to your children and explain to them what is right and wrong. If you children turn out to be like Snooki, well you are the one to blame not the tv show

gigi

OMG! I hate her, number one she is a WHORE! Number two, she is ugly!! Number three, she is a disgrace to women and people in general. I don't blame that guy for punching her. If I saw her I would so beat the ugly out of her!!

gigi