UNICO: Snooki's an Embarrassment to Humans

12/30/2009 12:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki is an "embarrassment to the human race" -- at least according to one pissed off group of Italian-Americans.

It's the latest insult in a furious back-and-forth between the "Jersey Shore" star and UNICO -- the Italian American organization pressuring sponsors to bail from the MTV show.

Snooki had lashed out at the group during an interview with Steppin' Out magazine, saying "I just have one thing to say to Domino's, Dell, UNICO and all the other haters out there ... F**K YOU! If you don't want to watch, don't watch. Just shut the hell up! I'm serious. F**K YOU!"

Re-enter UNICO, who proclaimed, "She is not an embarrassment to Italian Americans -- she is actually an embarrassment to the entire human race!!!!"

Your move, Snooks.

Joe

Jersey girls are classy, hot broads! NOT!!!

- LaQuisha and LaQuanda rule

Jerry Martin

What a classy bitch. If her mother didn't throw her on her head, she should have.

Joe

Just heard from a reliable source: Michael Jackson is still alive. He is living on the Jersey Shore. Check out next episode. MJ hooks up with Snooki. It is going to be a thriller!

-LaQuisha and LaQuanda rule

Mcapri

This thing is truly an embarrassment to the human race. She was likely raised by farm animals with an I.Q. in the mid 20's.

justsayin

if not for tmz i would not of who this pos was
thanks tmz why do you have such intrest in theese kids they all need to learn manners they will have a ruff time in life after the show ends as most folks wont have anything with such trash. she is as nasty as she is gross looking.

balls

balls

balls

This little KOOKY went to market,
This little KOOKY stayed home,
This little KOOKY had roast beef,
This little KOOKY had none,
And this little KOOKY cried,
"Wee, wee, wee."
All the way home.

///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////

B O I N G !!! B O I N G !!!

TMZBoy

Question is...

Who's more fowl, her or her gay dude buds on the show?

I'm thinkin' it's to close to call.

TOO BAD SO SAD :-p

----she's fat and hairy and gross looking
she's an orange troll with a mustache
it makes me shudder to think how disgusting she would be in bed
kill the lights and try not to get too distracted from the fat rolls.
---Posted at 3:17PM on Dec 30th 2009 by ewwww

Great post, agree 100%!!!! All I can add is, I lived vicariously through that dude who punched her. Snooki, u are nothing but a piece of trash, u low-class BlTCH!!!!!!!! Go crawl back under your rock!

gigi

Who's more fowl, her or her gay dude buds on the show?

I'm thinkin' it's to close to call.

Posted at 7:22PM on Dec 30th 2009 by TMZBoy

I would say they're all equal, they're all nasty, ugly, foulmouthed sewer waste. Calling them trailer trash is a compliment...... I hope the mob kills them all. For everyone who is upset because (Snookie) is a girl and she was punched by a dude. She is soooooo not a girl, she is a hermaphrodite! So with that, I hope more dudes punch her in her fat face

Attractive?

Give it a rest. These kids, that is what they are, are not bad. Is it because they have a strong ethnic flair? The waspy kids on the Real World do much more sleazy things (sex with many different people) in one episode. I do not have a bad impression of Italian Americans because of this show at all. Just like when I watch a show with African Americans, I do not think the show represents all African Americans. NO ETHNIC group is monolithic.

Research both before you condem, there are zealots on both sides

2 words for all the haters...

JERRY SPRINGER.

Did you all get just as angry at complain so annoyingly at the Jerry Springer Show? Did you all harass the advertisers?

So why now? Do not back the unprofessional bullying of a group that excludes and classifies people. I will not use Snookies language, but really Unicorn- Go get a real thing to stand up for.

For all who can't get it, I spelled Unicorn for Unico,because they are acting too irrational to take seriously.

Research both before you condem, there are zealots on both sides

I agree with bbbny at comment #110

This is a small group of people, but they are a spice on the shelf of life. The world would be so boring without spices, flavors, colors. Enjoy peoples differences. I think the show is very funny. They are no different than most shows.

UNICO, you represent one kind of people. The very idea of your group is racist. Your trash talking the Jersey Shore Cast shows a lot about your group culture. The insulting talk is exactly the same way the cast talk about others they don't like.

AM Hood

Little Girl you got knocked the F**K out!!!

angelina

asssholes.. **** you & all the people HATING ON HER !