50 Cent, Fergie -- Cha-Ching in the New Year

12/31/2009 4:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nobody loves New Year's Eve like celebrities -- because unlike you, stars like 50 Cent, Pete Wentz and the Black Eyed Peas get paid a ton of cash to show up and party.

According to sources at NewYearsEve.com, Fergie Ferg and the rest of the Peas will be kissing some serious green come midnight -- taking in more than $700,000 to show up and perform at LAX at the Luxor. As for the rest...

50 Cent -- $100,000 for a party at Pure at Caesars Palace.
LMFAO -- $75,000 to perform at a place called Silk in Temecula
Pete Wentz -- $30,000 to hang at Jet Nightclub in Vegas
Nik Richie (the guy from TheDirty.com) -- $20,000 to appear at Pure in Vegas

The cheapest of the group: Brody Jenner, who's pulling in a measly $10K to party at the Hotel Ganesvoort in Miami.

Rough life.

smart person

Nik got 20 Grand?!?!? Gotta be kidding me.

And LOL at LMFAO for partying in Temecula. I'm surprised people stay up past midnight there.

Infamous Reign

LMFAO getting paid $75,000 I think is a slight exaggeration

Peep

LMFAO! Oh wait.. that's a singing group or something? How.. original... (LMFAO!)

Kevin

Unless she was totally naked except for a paper bag over her head, Fergie is not worth a plug nickel. He face looks like that of a pug dog...or worse yet, my 95 year old grandfather.

raek555

why is it a picture of brody jenner not pete wentz.
or maybe im just tired ?

Meghan

I wouldn't pay more than a 100 bucks for all of them to show up at my party

mddiva

Rihanna is smoking these guys. She is getting $500,000 to party in Dubai for New Years'. Who's laughing now Chris "Beat her down" Brown!

yourallidiots

This must be a hotel for total losers! If you want to party with a complete and useless jerkwad, then your mother should have swallowed.

Jef

Must be nice to get paid to party!

jillybean

If I was Fergie's husband I would cheat on her too, she looks like a tranny and is super ugly.

suedeng

NYC tv news claim Fergie and Blackeyed Peas will be in Manhattan new year's eve. Red eye?