Jermaine Jackson Tears Into the FBI

12/31/2009 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson is waging a one man campaign against acronyms -- because yesterday in Calabasas, he trash talked TMZ and the FBI!

Jermaine Jackson: Click to watch
Despite the fact that his name is on a court document which listed people who could potentially file a creditor's claim against the MJ estate, Jermaine called the story "s**t" and ripped us for not knowing the "facts." Fact is -- his name is on the list -- clear as day.

As for the FBI, Jermaine shredded them for waiting so long to release the MJ files saying, "Why didn't they release these files -- showing they had nothing on Michael -- while he was alive?"

freebizy

But Jermaine is right. The FBI didn't want the truth out, that Michael has always been innocent!

zooitje1

Etok claims the same and nobody believes her either

Janet

Jermaine has an excellent point.

Cali MJ Fan

Totally agree with Jermaine's comment about the FBI files-- however, since they have not released ALL of the pages, what has been retained? (I'm on MJ's side FOR SURE).

As for the smack about TMZ-- duh Jermaine. Read the original post. An Estate Attorney is quoted as a source.

C'mon.. really.

evil kitty

This loser needs to get a job. Go back to working at the grocery store like the rest of your loser brothers!!

puppi

HI...Janalal4 ,HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU...

THAT DAMN TMZ DROPS MOST OF MY COMMENTS, BECAUSE I SPEAK THE
TRUTH...NOT TOOROTH...LOL

I THINK THE JACKSON FAMILY SHOULD BE LOUDER TO DEFFEND THEIR BROTHER, MICHAEL.

THEY ARE TOO SOFT WHEN IT COMES TO MEDIA, IF I WERE THEM I WOULD
RIP THEIR SORRY A@@ OFF(MEDIA & FBI & LAPD).

HEY JACKSON FAMILY... WHY R U AFFRAID?? TAKE THEM ALL TO COURT MJ,
WOULD LIKE THAT & HE'LL BE SMILLING IN HEAVEN...

MEDIA SUCKS, LAPD MUST HAVE GOTTEN PAID OFF...WHY NO ARRESTS???

WHY,WHY,WHY ???? MOMEY...MONEY...MONEY...
R.I.P. OUR KING
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE JACKSONS+3,xoxo

sarah

Jerry needs to get a refund on that facial surgery. Damn that creeps me out...

QE2

I saw one episode of the Jackson Brothers reality show and think it is wierd--but no wierder than other reality shows out there today. I think the Jackson brothers are strange--expecially Jermain--wierd skin color and hair. But, I've read that these shows are really profitable. I hope that they make lots of money on this show so MJ's kids don't have to support these four men for the rest of their lives as Katherine and the MJ's kids are doing now.

janicebyrne01

I've never been a supporter of Jermaine...BUT he does have a point about TMZ.... after all you got the JFK photo story wrong, you got the Michael Phelps tax story wrong. Maybe it wouldn't do to check ALL your facts before you start trashing people. I also agree with Jermaine about the FBI files. They should definitely have been released when Michael was still alive as they prove that Michael was INNOCENT of all and any charges and false allegations.

Chris

Some of you posters need to look to your hearts and try to figure out what makes you so ugly. There is no need to post such mean spirited things. If you don't like Jermaine, don't read the post or don't comment. No one is perfect. So many people try to make themselves feel better by making ugly comments about others - are you really that unhappy with yourselves?

puppi

HI janalal4...HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU...
THANK YOU...THIS DAMN TMZ DROPS MY COMMENTS.

BECAUSE I KNOW A LOT & SPEAK THE TRUTH ABOUT THEM & DAMN MEDIA...

NOT THE "TOOROOT"....HAVE A NICE DAY ALL THE POSTERS(the good ones)

LONG LIVE THE JACKSONS + 3 ...NOT THE ESTATE LAWYERS...

Michael S

Jermaine Jackson proves the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

He and Joe Jackson are attempting Michael's estate for all the can.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

MJ may not have helped his repuation when MJ, of his own free will, decided he wanted Martin Bashir to do an interview with him on TV(probably to get TV air time), and in it Michael said, "I sleep with children all the time. It's love."(the make-up on his face and his glazed eyes also didn't help).

MJ may not have helped his repuation when MJ, during the same interview, said, "When Prince and Paris were born, it was my sperm," which everyone now knows was a lie.

Those are the types of things that did not help MJ's reputation.

YOU SHOULD STOP LYING ABOUT THE FBI.

Posted at 1:42PM on Dec 31st 2009 by RDC

Yes Michael might have brought alot of things on himself..however in that Bashir interview he said "he shares his bed with children" and in the same breath says he gives up his bed and sleeps on the floor! The problem is at the time NOBODY seemed to hear the second half of the sentence! I admit at the time I watched it, I was like "oh hel$ no Mike,you did not just say that" But by the next day it was the headline of newspaper, magazine and tabloid..."Jacko sleeps with children in his bed" for those who did not watch the show or those who just didn't like him that is all they saw! Then it was talked about for weeks on every frickin talk show! Yes that interview was the downfall for him, but was it his fault or Bashirs for spinning EVERYTHING out of context? If you see the footage "what you were never ment to see" you would see that there is alot more to that interview and Bashir having a great time at Neverland...But Bashir had no problem spinning that to say "Neverland...a scary place for small children! I would still like to know where Mikes manager or publicist was during that interview??
And has for his children..I won't even debate that anymore..THEY ARE HIS CHILDREN, regardless of how they were conceived...End of story!

astabasta

Posted at 2:13PM on Dec 31st 2009 by Chris

The wickedness comes out of loneliness and lack of social skills. We should really feel sorry for the people who think they have to make such remarks.

WillOTheWisp

Jermaine is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

TMZ sometimes do release information on folk without calibration.

And yeah, I thought the same thing about the FBI reports! Why did they wait until after Michael was dead to release those reports????? The stinkin reports could have saved Michael years of heart ache!!! It was all a plan to destroy the King of Pop!!! But, as fate would have it, he still went out in a blaze of glory and a lot of love!