O.J. vs. Spector

Who'd You Rather

... Eat With?

1/1/2010 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. Simpson and Phil Spector both spent their New Year's Eve behind bars -- and their dinner menus were absolutely prison-tastic!

We're told O.J. inhaled baked chicken, mashed potatoes, zucchini rolls, cake, and salad for dinner ... while Spector stomached green salad, Hungarian goulash, steamed noodles, green peas, pinto beans, corn bread, and pudding.

Question is ...

PolarBear

Phil may be ugly as crap in a blender, but I'd have dinner with him and talk about music production. I have nothing in common with OJ, he doesn't interest me. Then again, OJ probably eats better, so dinner with him might be a lot healthier. Dang, now what to do? My 2010 isn't starting out very clearly.

bertieds

What's better for breakfast, coffee or oj??? Wait for it... Coffee cause oj will kill ya! Thank you, I'll be here all week!

Laney

DUH..A no-brainer!

PHIL, of course. I ant eat with OJ he'd probably reach across the table and stab me 69 times (guess how many times he stabbed Nicole, someone GUESS, bet not many people know!) yep, he'd stab me with his fork I am certain. Especially after I spit in his face and call him a effin p*ssy......hehe and i would probably.

It did become a toss up when I read OJ's dinner menu, sounded tastier, then I pictured him STABBING two people to death and gee....all of a sudden, I wasn't hungry.

OJ is in prison....makes me so happy.

Abe Martin

While these two millionaire murderers were eatin' well, on the taxpayers' tab, while in prison, millions of American's who somehow maintain an honest, law abiding existence, while trying to hold on to jobs to keep family intact and healthy, made do with collards and black-eyed beans, or maybe Hoppin' John flavored with a ham hock.

If I had access to the kitchen where their meals are prepared, I would be honored to pee on their plate.

buxxy

I know...why doesn't OJ EAT Phil Spector for say dinner or something? I'm sure he can do that with no problem, afterall he's had practice slicing and dicing people so what's a few bones here and there??? Then we're only paying for ONE idiot in jail, not two....makes economic sense to me! OK, OJ you fire up the cauldron and I'll get the potatoes and carrots!! YUM!

J C

I want to thank law enforcement officials for their efforts to remove these two criminals from society and finally put them where they can no longer bask in the admiring glow of empty headed celebrity worshipers.
Their influence should only serve to remind would be criminals that there ARE CONSEQUENCES for Your actions and if You commit a crime society needs to be protected from Your influences.

janicebyrne01

Neither thank you.... Hannibal Lecter is a preferable dinner companion...

TONY

IN OTHER COUNTRY'S YOU MUST KILL YOUR CHEATING SPOUSE.
MY EX-WIFE IS A WHORE WHO HAS BEEN HAVING SEX WITH A MARRIED MAN FOR 14 YEARS. I TRY TO GET HER TO MOVE OVER SEA'S WITH ME BUT I THINK SHE KNOWS THE SECOND SHE STEPS OFF THE PLAIN IT WON;T BE THE SCENERY SHE'LL BE SEEING,LOL.

mason

#26 lol. Tony, no offense but your ex-wife is a slut. lol...why do people mostly accuse men of cheating? Women are very sneaky. But, Nicole didnt cheat. She was not with OJ when he stabbed her over 60 times!!! But, got your point.

TO TONY"S EX:

YOU ARE A DIRTY< SMELLY< STINKY WHORE........cant stand women who cheat w married men...

Back to Topic:

I will pick....drum roll.....uh..it is tough...uh...ok

PHIL SPECTOR! No way I am eating with OJ. He likes white meat and he will eat all my breast meat. Jerk!!

erkg

how about 'neither'

KC

So, who would have an appetite around either one of them?

shelby_ashe

I d like to eat OJ's dinner with Phil. Phil and I could talk about music. I mean, the guy's completely harmelss if he doesn't have no gun... but OJ? He's questionable even without a weapon. Spector's less liable to rape a female. Even if he tried I could probably lay him out with one punch! I'd lay him out with one punch and heat his pudding... his figgie pudding

uhHuh

they both should be licking the floor for crumbs.

Sherry O'Tinger

Wow, this is a tough one! Do you have lunch with someone who's likely to shoot you in the face, rather than pick up the check, or a dude who would decapitate you, if you so much as look at the waiter? Ugh, I'd have to go with the best looking!!!

Vonn

keep o j away from knives!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments