Rush Limbaugh -- Bad Wishes

1/1/2010 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rush LimbaughOur poll on whether Rush Limbaugh should get better soon surprised even us.

After he was admitted to the a Honolulu hospital two days ago for chest pains, we wanted to take your temperature.

Unfortunately for Rush, turns out it was a rectal thermometer.

Bill

The only reason why these narrow-minded people would wish harm to Rush is simply because they fear him. He is the voice of millions and that scares the hate mongers on the left. Get well real sonn El Rushbo!!!!!

Rene Defourneaux

HE IS JUST A THICK SPOT IN THE ATMOSPHERE MORE DENSE THEN A CLOUD OF BURNING ****

Jim

106. Funny, isn't it you conservatives that want Obama dead? That's all I see on TV is the threatening signs and rants of conservatives

=========

Please give me some web addresses, I can't find the so-called hate from the right.

The net is full of Lefty hate. Sorry for the redundancy.

I am a different jim than #106

Dedans

Wow -- such bad manners shouting in caps. Let's calm down, folks, and try to follow by best example: Hawaii and the people there. Though obviously he rushed there while the Obamas were together as a family on vacation, into Obamaland as well. Obviously he rushed there to blast his message to a larger crowd. I lived in Florida for years and had it blasted to me there, don't know where anyone else gets it. Luckily for all his family, friends, and those continuing to defend him, he is still being given the best possible Health Care at the Honoluly Hospital. Most of all, he didn't land into the tortuous practices from which President Obama will always defend me.

shrugs

This is awful. I don't agree with Rush usually, but to wish someone harm because they express their thoughts is pathetic. You can't eliminate everyone who offends you or with whom you disagree. You don't have to like them, but wishing bad one someone affects your karma... if that's what you all believe he's suffering from right now.

what a loser

Thanks Harvey and TMZ for allowing ALL comments on this story. I went over to Huffington Post and there was an overwhelming positive tint to the comments about Rush. All these sappy liberals wishing Rush well and orgasmic at the prospect of how wonderful they all were for doing it. I am also a liberal, but I am also a realist. I tried to post to their site a couple of times and my comments were rejected -- they only want positive well-wishes for Rush over there. What a joke! Anyway, your poll reflects the truth and some just can't accept it. To quote another post on here, "I hope Rush fails". He is such a source of hatred and this world (and nation) would be a much better place withOUT him!

Mary Jane

OK. The Loud-Mouthed, Fat, Obnoxious, Drug Addict wants to live.
So, since he "happens" to be in Hawaii, did anyone think he probably is in Rehab......Again? Chest Pain-Withdrawal Pain, whatever!
Prior to getting caught, he used to Mouth-Off about Drug Addicts too!
Whatever happens to him, he should just learn to keep his Big Yap shut.
As a Nurse, I wish he could see the harm he does to others with his moralistic comments. As a Republican, I want him Out of our Party so we can get some reasonable people in instead who can get elected.

Charles

The results of your poll don't surprise me. Just goes to show you the level of intelligence of people who follow "Entertainment" and and celebrity news. These are people who only wish they had a life and are not people to make something of themselves. These are the same morons who buy and read the National Enquirer They swallow the liberal Hollywood bend to thinking.

***

Not a fan of Rush, but wishing ill will on someone else says more about you than the person you are wishing ill will on.

James W Moore

Don't worry Rush,
We all know the picture of you on a yatch with 50 naked Playboy Bunnies is a fake. Right TMZ!

Perfervid

Pathetic, ignorant libatards... hypocritical lately? Morons, claim to be pro choice, and against the death penalty, good will to all, take from the rich and give to the poor... then you wish someone like Rush bad because he disagrees with your ignorant self-serving views. You should carry a plant around to replace the oxygen you waste.

KennyP

I'm a liberal, but this makes me pretty tired of other libs calling out Limbaugh and other righties as "haters". BTW, I'm a 60's liberal, not the communist version of today.

stuart

Years of snorting OxyContin (aka hillbilly heroin) must have damaged his heart.

Here is an intro to Oxc for all R.L. fans. While most strong pain medicines last only about four hours, OxyContin gives a steady 12-hour release and has fewer side effects. But to addicts who chew the pill or crush it and snort or inject the powder, OxyContin produces a quick, heroin-like high that can kill.
His recent weight loss would seems to indicate that he is back on Oxys.

Rush is a junkie

lori

Rush is one sexy dude!! Get well soon Rush!

Coralights

There are some people that would make many of us smile - if we heard of their demise. Bin Ladin, Saddam Hussein, Castro, as well as the heads of Government of North Korea and Iran. Unfortunately based on his hate rhetoric and the real danger he represents for freedom, justice and democracy - Limbaugh is one of them for me. Those who worship his ideology are also worshippers of bigotry, hate, white power and greed.