Rush Limbaugh -- Bad Wishes

1/1/2010 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rush LimbaughOur poll on whether Rush Limbaugh should get better soon surprised even us.

After he was admitted to the a Honolulu hospital two days ago for chest pains, we wanted to take your temperature.

Unfortunately for Rush, turns out it was a rectal thermometer.

frellthat

"They're 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?"

Who the hell cares if Rush Limbaugh kicks the bucket? Apparently almost half the country wants him dead anyway.

To all you right-wingers complaining about "libs" and "radicals" - get with the picture, please. 49% of respondents is not radical. That's mainstream. And I'd bet a majority of the 51% who DON'T wish him death are not that fond of him either. The man is a racist troll and the fact that you're defending him tells us more about you than it does about the people who want him to die.

cowbulls

51% of the responses came from despicable sources. I won't even call them humans. The behavior of Liberals is amazing.
If a Conservative doesn’t like a talk show host, television show or station, they change the channel. Liberals demand that those they don’t like be shut down.

AJ

The same people calling for Rush to die are the ones asking to take control of your health care.

lindsey

This is just sad. I dont care who the politician is. I dont care if I like them or not. But I would never wish them harm, death, etc?? And why would you put the poll back up again JUST to get the results you wanted? What happened to being unbiased and fair? I dont like Clinton, does that mean I should wish she curls up and dies? No. Grow up people.

Jen

I can't believe I am wasting my time posting on this despicable site.

Anyway...

As a point of information for the posters claiming that Rush spews "hate and racism" and has wished death on Obama, Pelosi and other liberals....you couldn't be more wrong. I challenge you all to post links to support your misinformation. You won't be able to. Why? Because it's all bunk. You listen to the liberal media and blindly accept whatever they say as gospel having never listened to one minute of Rush's show. I am highly educated and far from a blind follower, and if I ever heard anything like you're claiming coming from Rush I would quit listening immediately. Remember...just because Katie Couric says it doesn't make it so, dears.

As for Rush's education...apparently it doesn't matter, David. He could buy and sell you a hundred times over, so I suppose his lack of a college degree didn't hamper his earning potential much, did it? Same for Glenn Beck, by the way. Jealous much?

Wishing ill on others really only highlights your failings as a human being and sheds no light, good or bad, on the person you're denegrating. Liberals claim to be tolerant, loving and accepting...but they also seem to spew the worst invective of any group I've ever come across. Hypocrisy, thy name is the Democratic Party.

Get well soon, Rush. It will really irritate the Dems. ;)

ProBama

look at these desperate conservatives trying to make a case for Rushy poo and the red party. We're gonna ram health care down your throat. payback for Georgie I and II.

Lola

People who wish him bad health or death are just rotten people. Surely you have noticed, TMZ, that you generally attract this type of person to your blog. They are in the main vicious, hateful, nasty people here to do as much harm as they can. Sprinkled in are a few reasonable people who try to mitigate the horror of the rest of your bloggers.

Analisse

You people are absolutely disgusting. I'm no fan of Rush Limbaugh, but never would I wish for him to not get better. Absolutely repulsive.

OJ, You Poor Pathetic Loser

What is wrong with you, TMZ? Really? This is sick.

Sarah

Why is it so surprising that most people don't wish ill on anyone? As a Conservative, I didn't wish for Ted Kennedy to die. It just isn't right. Whether you agree with the politics or not, why would you want something bad to happen to him? If you've ever experienced someone in your family having a heart attack or cancer, you know what a horrible thing it is.

Tom

The inclusion of the poll was beyond classless. The excuse now that tmz was simply interested in "taking the pulse" is beyond pathetic. You're not fooling anyone and shame on you.

Sarah

Get well Rush!! We love and miss you! I'm sure that most people on this site wishing him harm have NEVER listened to an episode ever.

disturbed

I don't believe in wishing death on anyone.
But I've seen commenters on TMZ wish death to various people before.
How come all of a sudden it's wrong and people are jumping up and down because it's being done to your beloved Rush?

That seems hypocritical to me.

Sarah

What makes you think that the people who previously wished death on people were all conservatives? It could very well have been the same people who wish Rush ill. Just Sayin'. As a liberal, I'm all about peace and wish no harm on anyone. Liberals should take the high road and I'm sickened and sad that so many people who call themselves liberals are so darm hateful..
Peace and LOVE everyone

Lisa

I guess the people who voted against a speedy recovery for Rush are the same people who accuse him of not being compassionate, are against capital punishment, accuse conservatives of being mean spirited, etc. I am a conservative and I never, ever wished a lack of recovery for Ted Kennedy or anyone else with whom I disagree. All the liberals who think they are more tolerant should do a little self examination.