Rush Limbaugh -- Bad Wishes

1/1/2010 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rush LimbaughOur poll on whether Rush Limbaugh should get better soon surprised even us.

After he was admitted to the a Honolulu hospital two days ago for chest pains, we wanted to take your temperature.

Unfortunately for Rush, turns out it was a rectal thermometer.

Sandy

But it's alright for him to spew hate everyday, especially toward the President......."I hope he fails"???? How American is that? No, I do not wish death to anyone, I do hope that he will realize how much words hurt, sometimes even more than the body.

Delaware Jack

To all those 52% who said " no " ..... Karma says that when YOU wish evil upon another, that evil will inevitably come right back at YOU .. So sad ....

Rene Defourneaux

OXY Limbaugh................Guilty as charged

se·di·tion (s-dshn)
n.
1. Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state.
2. Insurrection; rebellion.

[Middle English sedicioun, violent party strife, from Old French sedition, from Latin sditi, sditin- : sd-, s-, apart; see s(w)e- in Indo-European roots + iti, act of going (from itus, past participle of re, to go; see ei- in Indo-European roots).]

se·dition·ist n.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

sedition [sɪˈdɪʃən]
n
1. speech or behaviour directed against the peace of a state
2. (Law) an offence that tends to undermine the authority of a state
3. (Law) an incitement to public disorder
4. Archaic revolt
[from Latin sēditiō discord, from sēd- apart + itiō a going, from īre to go]
seditionary n & adj
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged 6th Edition 2003. © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

Willfully advocating or teaching the duty or necessity of overthrowing the US government or any political subdivision by force or violence. See also counterintelligence.
Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms. US Department of Defense 2005.
ThesaurusLegend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
Noun 1. sedition - an illegal action inciting resistance to lawful authority and tending to cause the disruption or overthrow of the government
infraction, misdemeanor, misdemeanour, violation, infringement - a crime less serious than a felony
law, jurisprudence - the collection of rules imposed by authority; "civilization presupposes respect for the law"; "the great problem for jurisprudence to allow freedom while enforcing order"

Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2008 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.

sedition
noun rabble-rousing, treason, subversion, agitation, disloyalty, incitement to riot Government officials charged him with sedition.

jan

Well I can see the devil is alive and well with the evil wishes for another human being. You diabolical characters will either surrender to the most high God or give your soul to the New World Order, home of Satan. Good luck.

kevin

I keep hearing the same people who are GLAD he isn't doing well saying "Karma Sucks" Well it goes both ways. Two wrongs never make a right.

There are some sad individuals on this site. I dislike Rush like the rest of you. But I'd never wish any human being harm in this way just because of WORDS that come out of his mouth.

Some of you had more sympathy for Saddam when he was put to death.

Black is White, Good is Bad. Bizarro World.

wish u were dead

he is a filthy racist. majority of the world can't stand him and won't cry if he dies. i do not wish him well uff to his evil. the world is better without him

goneby2010

How hateful can people be? Wishing death? How sick these people are.

Steve Neuenschwander

This is the same news organization that tried to destroy Tiger Woods, while at the same time failed to produce on piece of solid evidence to back up their stories. It does not surprise me they want to trash Rush. These are the same people who want to take everything you have so they can have more.

badger1b

Hate truely is a tool of the left. They always accuse, but the evidence is irrefutable.

dave

I demand that people I choose to lead me and my country have a strong formal education. Limbaugh and his puppy Beck are merely high school graduates; their knowledge is as limited as that of the people who tend my lawn and garden, repair my car, and clean my streets and home. Their ability to communicate is rooted in their level of education and appeals only to similar people so, consequently, their audience is the uneducated segment of our population, our high school graduates. Most of the educated citizens of the US are able to think critically and are able to ignore the noises coming from people like Limbaugh & Beck. Any group that chooses drug adddicted spokespeople as their role models can be easily ignored and laughed at. We do not look down on the uneducated people or their "leaders" because we need you to do all our dirty jobs. So, to all you fans of the Rushbo: thank you for cleaning and pressing my clothes, washing my car, fixing my wine cooler, repairing my Audi A6, and manning the cash registers. Suckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Wreck

He is an obese drug addict. He brought his ill health upon himself. I we supposed to feel sorry for him?

Jim

"He obviously wants to be hated, with most of the things he says."

Hey Linda.... I'll bet that you can't name five things that Mr Limbaugh has "said". You just hate him because, in your eyes, it's the populist thing to do. If you think he says hateful things, than you've never listened to him.

Most folks that feel the same way you do also think that Jon Stewart is a credible news source.

badgervan

In real life, this opposite of a Christian has called for the deaths of many libs.... the Obamas, Nancy Pelosi, Ted Kennedy, etc. I also recall his wishing for the demise of entire states, all on the east and west coasts ( but none of the deep south states, which says a lot ).
I'd sure like to know how this bouncing bundle of hate lost over 100 pounds in two months. This is just not possible without the aid of some kind of powerful drug(s). But we know good ol' boy Rush would never do hard drugs, right? Wait....

todd

Harvey Levin, you are a piece of sh*t.

UnderdogFL

My prayers for Rush Limbaugh are that he fully recover and get back to work as soon as he can.

UnderdogFL,
Charter Member, Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.