Rush Limbaugh -- Bad Wishes

1/1/2010 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rush LimbaughOur poll on whether Rush Limbaugh should get better soon surprised even us.

After he was admitted to the a Honolulu hospital two days ago for chest pains, we wanted to take your temperature.

Unfortunately for Rush, turns out it was a rectal thermometer.

GetWell

Well, let's hope Rush Limbugh gets all the help he so obviously needs and loses weight along the way.

thegrimmling

This is bad taste even for a tabloid to wish dead on anyone.

PhillipP

I dont want Rush to die. I just want him to suffer. Once dead he can burn in Hell with Oral Roberts.

Boo Hoo

I told you to stay away from my turf.

RIcky

One word: KARMA! I wish he would just drop dead, please Lord Jesus, take this garbage out of the Earth. Amen.

TheTrufh

No surprise from gullible, ignorant libs. You believe everything the liberal media puts out there like Obama is smart, a great leader, and will change the world. He's an empty suit who should never have been a tour guide at the White House. It's why we look more like a third world country every day. Just look at the Democrat leaders and you will know all you need to know about the state of this country. They are an insult to all of us.

Boo Hoo

Need some pain pills Rush?

Julie

This is just wrong! Please TMZ remove this poll! I'm literally in shock that you would post such awful garbage.

HomeSkillet

I think the poll is a little too extreme ... do I wish that he would die? No. I hate him, but no. Do I wish that he would choose this medical setback as an opportunity to retire and/or go hide under a rock? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

ChristinaKB

I can tell you, Rush doesn't give two wits about what any of us think of him.

Where this will hurt you (Lefties) is that everyday Americans will see your giddy, hateful vitriol and rightly recoil in disgust.

There's a very serious and disturbing trend I have seen developing over the years to where you don't just disagree w/someone. You don't just call them a name. Now it's okay - expected, even, to go beyond demeaning and in fact de-humanize someone you disagree with. It's a sport... and it's all fun and games 'til someone loses an eye.

That being said, it's nice to see the few free-thinkers posting here that "love him or not, there's no excuse to wish him ill will." Yay for decency!

In the meantime, I'll be clicking elsewhere for my celebrity fluff.

Take care, guys.

evil kitty

Somebody send him another box of cigars so he can die sooner.

Mayu

I thought liberals were all about tollerance, demanding equal respect for their beliefs, love everyone despite their differences.

but people wishing Rush to die (however, there are more who wish him well... this site is so bias it pulls out the left loonies so you can't trust a poll about a conservative on a site like this)

People use to yell "kill bush"

Sandra Burnhart talked about having Palin gang raped by her black 'bruthas'...

wow, yeah. I really respect the liberals cry of tollerance when they pull sh*t like this.

Get well Rush!

gutsygirl

Re: 11:11AM Nayib

That is so cruel. You know that Harvey suffers from a very rare Disorder...what's it called...oh, yeah,...Napolean Complex...
aka Runt Syndrome.

victor

The only hate I ever find is on the left. Look at all of these hate filled posts. I don't hate anybody not even nObama. Weren't these the same lefties that gave us their theological views with their bumper sticker that said "Hate is not a family value"? You think Karma is bad? Wait till judgement day. Hebrews 9:27
Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,

Boo Hoo

While we got you on your back it might a good time to brush up on our waterboard techniques.