Rush Limbaugh: I'm A-Okay!

1/1/2010 6:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rush LimbaughRush Limbaugh just addressed the media in Hawaii where he told reporters he did undergo an angiogram, but he's doing just fine.

He did not suffer a heart attack or any kind of coronary episode and test show nothing wrong.

Limbaugh was hospitalized Wednesday night after experiencing chest pains.

Limbaugh made it a point to thank the staff of the hotel he was staying at, the Kahala Hotel and Resort, and he proclaimed (several times) the U.S. has the best health care service in the world.

He called the outpouring of support from fans very "humbling."

We're told after the press conference, Rush went back to his room at the Kahala Hotel and Resort.

Rene Defourneaux

OXY BLIMPO GOT A REPRIEVE.

He never has espoused the truth so why would anyone believe his spew now or ever?

disturbed

I don't believe in wishing death on anyone.
But I've seen commenters on TMZ wish death to various people before.
How come all of a sudden it's wrong and people are jumping up and down because it's being done to your beloved Rush?

That seems hypocritical to me.

Andie

He probably OD'ed, he told paramedics he'd been taking pain meds when they arrived. Too bad he didn't finish himself off, the fat f*ck

K.W. Cooper

Think you could have dug up an older picture? I would expect that from ABC/CNN/CBS/MSNBC/ETC, but expect better from you guys. Don't you have about a thousand paparazis on the payrole?

KansasGirl

Hey Artie Lange, El Rushbo pays cash.

MyThoughts

Looks like he really gets you liberals feathers ruffled and I'd say he has done a fine job of it. Success. (And no, I don't listen to him, as I see him as a hyporcrite) But I will give him thumbs up for urinating all the libs off.

MyThoughts

Minus an R in my last post.

K.W. Cooper

He didn't say he underwent angioplasty, he said he had an ANGIOGRAM. Big difference.

Woody McBreairty

DIP Rush Limbaugh

Sick of both Jon & Kate

All of the ignorant jerks wishing Rush would drop off the planet only go to prove the point that liberals are the stupid ones and conservatives are far more intelligent. Wanna bet that the nasty comments had to be typed by someone other than themselves because they probably don't know how to spell?

RobLowesXNanny

So glad to hear that Rush is going to be alright. The haters on this site should remember that even though they disagree with somebody, it's no reason to wish them to die. Liberals always seem to not practice what they preach. Remember, karma is a B*8ch people! Long live El Rushbo!

crashkanz

Saying our health care is the best does NOT make it so. Richest country, but the U.S. does not even crack the top ten when it comes to quality of health care services! Rich, fat, lying, drug addicted, hypocrite, bastard.............................................................................................

truthfully yours

It's sad to see all the immature and hateful comments in reference to Rush. If Obama was sick, even though I can't stand the guy, I wouldn't be hoping the worse for him. People must feel very threatened by Rush's insights. If more people studied the issues, they would see Limbaugh is right about a lot of things.
These are the people who think they don't need to work, as Obama will send them money. I have seen these morons interviewed. Guess they don't realize that SOMEONE has to work to pay the bills that Obama is generating.

Oprah hater

Too bad, I was hoping this would be it!!! Die you mother!!!

ChuckyDee