Report: Tiger Woods Let Cops Check for Injuries

1/1/2010 3:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger WoodsTiger Woods allowed Florida State troopers to examine his upper body for injuries during a meeting with them last month, this according to WESH in Florida.

Tiger lifted up his shirt, says the station, during the December 1 meeting so that troopers could see if he had any additional injuries after his SUV crash.

As we previously reported, the only injury Tiger suffered, according to cops, was a "fat lip."

Amanda

dirty diana

i refuse to sound as numb as yourself, have at it stupid...

Please!

To Diana

I noticed that you are on here a lot with many comments. Wow! I see what is going on with you. No one meaning your parents have ever loved you. You don't even have a man. You were not even loved as a child. I can tell because it shows in your writing. You are jealous of other races and are scared that someone black is going to take something from you.

You are sick and you need help. I will pray for you. I know its hard living in the trailer park but think beyond that.

Please!

81. His lips are pretty fat already how do they determine they were fatter than normal....

Posted at 7:52PM on Jan 1st 2010 by fishballz

His lips look like the white women I see on TV everyday trying to fatten up their lips. I thought white people like big lips now. So many of your women look like fish with them lol!

Please!

82. Ava, so you return what the whites did a hundred years ago. Then you're no better than they are. Ever heard of forgiveness? I've actually seen more racism coming from well, I think you know who. There's lots of rich blacks, but all I hear is non-stop moaning and complaining. You want to see racism? Go live on a Native-American reservation. You'll see poverty then and a real struggle for education, decent schools, and health care. Try the Pine Ridge Sioux rez. Maybe then you'll count your blessings, eh? Probably not.

Posted at 7:53PM on Jan 1st 2010 by Lisa

COUNT YOUR OWN BLESSINGS. EYE FOR AN EYE.

Please!

80. and i forgot my main point, not ALL white women age like that. you are looking in the wrong areas.

Posted at 7:46PM on Jan 1st 2010 by dirty diana

Girl please. White women age so bad you can't tell who they are after they are 40. There is no other race of women who age as bad as white women. I am serious. Even Asian women age well.

Amanda

Rocky, you shouldn't make fun of someone whose parents didn't love them. What mean-spirited people there are in this country. How sad. I don't know if that is true about Diana, but it's not nice to make fun of people like that.

Amanda

Ava, okay, keep the hate alive. You probably have white friends, but you just enjoy the drama. lolol

Boo Hoo

Did he let the cops inspect his nuts? They may have been inverted with a 9 iron shaped bruise across them.

Rex Cramer

One of Tiger's private jets just took off from Palm Beach and is heading to New York.

I bet he is flying that skank Rachel back to NYC

stonecold

Hey, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Can you please take your name off your phone? My wife went through my phone and may be calling you. So if you can, please take your name off that. Just have it as a number on the voicemail, just have it as your telephone number. You got to do this for me. Huge. Quickly. Bye.

TMZ FAN

Why is it that when we look at someone we still see 'color'? Black, white, brown, yellow??? Why can't we just see each other as human beings & just all get along? It's really not hard to do! Just be respectful of each other!!!!! I am a white lady but damnit, here we are in 2010 and we are still having this discussion! Just stop it people & grow up!

WellDuh

"Black women are strong, and they can handle a lot. This country was built on the Backs of Black WOmen."

They HAVE to be strong since many are left to run their homes and families single handedly. Known A LOT of single black mothers who absolutely agree. Their black men do not want to be married or be fathers. HIGH illigitimacy rates. And when leaders of the black community point this out to their OWN people....they get backlash.

Their black men hold the majority of the prison population when they are considered a minority in the general population.

Yes! Black women MUST be strong. They have to deal with a lot of crap. No male role models or very few for their children. So, no the country was not built on the backs of black MEN....that's for sure.

My female black friends are ALL strong, wonderful women!

WellDuh

78. Dirty Diana,

Us black folk are fine. Its your race that will be extinct very soon. Didnt you hear.
If we are racist we learned it from the white man. He taught us well.

It wasn't black folk hanging people in the south.
It wasn't black people trying to stop people from getting an education
It wasn't black people who are insecure about other races.
The white race is horrible and created many problems for america

Posted at 7:45PM on Jan 1st 2010 by ava

Well....half this continent participated in the Civil War to END slavery. Many of those soldiers were white.

Anonymous

4:09 PM By Said It- You give the pills to the EMT's or Police so they can know how to treat someone who has passed out. It is not a matter of immaturity but wanting to do what is best for the patient. When you go to the doctor most people fill out a prescription list of medication for their medical history before they see the physician. Should someone give Tiger medication or treatment they need to know what they are working with and that includes Ambien, alcohol,etc...
Elin comes from a politically prominent family in Sweden. She was not just a "nanny" without prospects. Elin has a background in child psychology probably a good thing given Tiger's lack of maturity.
Get off your high horse about race...most people are of mixed ancestry in this country and do not make a big deal about it. Further many people in this country chose to intermarry despite the current theory about rape during the pre-colonial, colonial, etc...periods. You married and had children with those whom you cared about...my ancestors are included in this too.