Is That You, Elin Nordegren?

1/2/2010 2:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

So here's the thing -- one of Tiger Woods' neighbors tells us he saw Elin Nordegren walking a dog near the couple's home in Florida on Thursday. But here's a photo of Elin (or her twin sister, perhaps?) taken in Switzerland today, where people say she's been for the past week.

0921_media_removed_britney

Question is ...

oreo

40. All this ditto head Elin fans. She was a nobody before she met Tiger. Would most of you twits be fans if she was a Black woman?

Posted at 2:56PM on Jan 2nd 2010 by girl in London

You are so right.. before all of the sh*t hit the fan I did'nt even know who tiger was married too... and I still don't have a f*cking clue what this girl does...?

Money Talks

I hope it was Elin walking the dogs as I am worried sick about those poor animals. Animals are superior to so-called human beings. If she went skiing, what did she do with her babies ?

stonecold

Looks like JFK, if you ask me...

Darwin

Elin has left these stinkin states.
They are now calles stinkin states because of tiger woods

stonecold

Three points:

1. V in #43, If the photographer was standing in a public place, the person being photographed most likely does not have the right to block the photo.

2. mary ann in #44, I am thinking you are referring to Phil Mickelson.

3. Hey, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Can you please take your name off your phone? My wife went through my phone and may be calling you. So if you can, please take your name off that. Just have it as a number on the voicemail, just have it as your telephone number. You got to do this for me. Huge. Quickly. Bye.

Steve

She'll have no problem finding another man even with her two half breeds.

oreo

49. Elin has left these stinkin states.
They are now calles stinkin states because of tiger woods

Posted at 3:22PM on Jan 2nd 2010 by Darvon

And please DO NOT come back. That would be the best NY'S ever!!

Along with tiger too... so sick of these 2.

amber

her twin has a slimmer nose. i think this is her twin.

gutsygirl

Get your glasses prescription changed this new year, folks. This is
Josephin, NOT Elin!!! Her twin is clearly heavier than Elin...especially these days! Duh!

LH

Tiger and Elin ARE NOT going to divorce.

newton

Question is...who cares? http://www.dealsniffer.net

Harrick Junnes

Rather plain-looking chick.Just right for Mr.Wood's taste for working-class dames.If she's not a waitress,a strip hustler,a hooker,guess a babysitter's more classy.

stonecold

Numbers shifted on me. Nevertheless:

happy day

Thats not Elin I saw her this morning at Walmart, in mexico, She was having some Tacos, and playing with a pinyata.

Go Tiger!!!!!!!

kitty#1

well, at least shes not holed up like Tiger. we don't even know what he did for his birthday....good for you Elin, happy B'day!!