Matthew Broderick

Recalls Central Park in Fall

1/3/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rather than go for botox to regain his youth, Matthew Broderick went to a local barbershop yesterday and asked for the Ferris Bueller.

0921-media-removed-britney

"I do have a test today, that wasn't bulls**t. It's on European socialism. I mean, really, what's the point? I'm not European. I don't plan on being European. So who gives a crap if they're socialists? They could be fascist anarchists, it still doesn't change the fact that I don't own a car."

PolarBear

Let that be a lesson to everyone; the value of an education cannot be overestimated. There are many in the Hollywood entertainment machine that are TOTALLY LOST and who have a very limited field of view. Broderick's quote is typical of what the worst of "American" can mean; people who don't know crap or care about anything past their own beer bottle. No wonder Americans are hated around the planet for being ignorant, demanding, self-righteous, stupid slobs. Toby Keith and George Bush have those slobs as a fan base. Yeehaw, you warped little boys. George Bush will go to his grave never having developed past the warped little 12-year old stage.

JustInTime

Classic!!! Nice job.

L.S

such a wimpy wimpy lil man.

SNAPPLETEA

What is Sarah Jessica doing married to this miserable looking man who never seems happy ?

twisted

How about posting a picture of him after he gets his haircut and goes outside? Very easy to take a picture through glass of someone in front of a mirror and make it look bad. You guys suck!! I love Matthew!!

SP

I do have a test today, that wasn't bulls**t. It's on European socialism. I mean, really, what's the point? I'm not European. I don't plan on being European. So who gives a crap if they're socialists? Because Ferris then you would see it coming to America through Obama & his thugs, you freaking moron! Like all other liberals & Americans who onyl concerned if they have a car & cable TV,

Ryan

Wow did a couple of people flame at Broderick because they thought that FB quote was recent? That is hilarious!

Layla

Why does his forehead look like that? I mean, really. Why is it so puffy?

Amber Berglund

PolarBear, are you retarded? That quote is from "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" - that's his character speaking, NOT Matthew Broderick. Don't be a dumb ass. How can you be old enough to type, and never have once seen this movie?

-- and yeah, he does look like one, sad, MoFo. He looks suicidal. Saddest man in the world. Like the weight of the world is on his shoulders, and he just stepped in a wad of used gum.

Raejean

Folks, did you realize that the movie was made 23 years ago?

How did you look 23 years ago as compared to today? How will you look 23 years from now? Let's seen those pictures side by side and get some real perspective.

I think MB still looks pretty damn good for a (now) 47-year-old guy who is again going through the bringing up baby nights.

Hey, Matty! Love you to pieces, and let's not forget what T.M.Z. REALLY stands for!

Worried

Didn't he kill someone while driving drunk in Ireland?

Jen O.

"I could be the Walrus. I'd still have to bum rids off of people." "I asked for a car, I got a computer. How's that for being born under a bad sign?"

feebee

It's so sad we all have to get OLD.. it sucks !

budden.heather

I can not believe some of the comments on this site! Apparently TMZ has some really ignorant readers. Yes, after 20+ years people do age believe it or not. Also to Polarbear: as another person already stated, you must be really stupid. I find it hilarious that you try to attribute a movie quote to an actor is if the quote is his own words and not that of a writer! I guess by your definition, if an actor plays Hitler in a movie it makes him a Nazi!

LP

This is hilarious for anyone old enough to remember seeing these iconic films on their first release. As for the other serious "political" posters...fyi...your not at foxnews, don't like it, move on. This is a place to laugh and poke fun so don't bring it down. Though I can tell you Pat Sajak won't be too happy to hear that some people think he is dead! lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments