Unreleased Michael Jackson Song Hits the Web

1/3/2010 6:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Much like 2Pac, Michael Jackson has no problem releasing new music, even though he's ... ya know, dead.

An unreleased song called "Another Day" is making the rounds, an alleged duet with Lenny Kravitz. The verse Michael sings seems to be the same as from an older Kravitz song called "Storm."

Kravitz gave an interview with Spinner shortly after Michael's death where he mentioned working with him on a song that hadn't been released. Kravitz called it "the most amazing experience I've had in the studio."

dee

I like it. I wonder how many songs Michael sang in his lifetime. Too bad he's gone. The world misses you Michael. Love always.

Proud2bBlack

My life has taken me beyond the planets & the stars
And You're the only one that could get me this far
I'll be forever searching for your love

WE LOVE YOU MIKE!

P.Marx

Yes, MJ is not dead! He will return,I am looking forward. And this song is wonderful. MJ is the BEST!!
ONCE AGAIN THANKS TMZ!

iFart

This song is AWESOME!! I hope they release the full version. No one can sing like him, or dance like him...he is talented beyond comprehension. There will never be a force like MJ again...he IS amazing.

PhillipP

Michael is in heaven, attended by little boy Angels white as snow and scantily clothed and he is sending his love to his fans. He does not care about the haters. Michael and the little boy Angels play together all day and kiss and hug till bedtime when they all sleep together.

Nina

Wawww! it's just AMAZING! you rock Michael, you have a unique and awesome voice
LOVE MJ FOREVER

entremedieu

Beautiful song...just like Michael!

blue pen

Great track!

20. keep your dirty thoughts to yourself man.

Lora

He still had it! Sounds Great!

CHARLENE MIFSUD

I love it...Beautiful song. Micheal was so talented
Miss you >> LONG LIVE THE KING !!!!!!!

Tammy L.M.

I like it very much except for that talking/rapping crap in it. It sounded like some obnoxious DJ grapped a mic and started throwing retarded shout-outs during a great Michael Jackson song. Cut out the rap crap and it'll be perfect. Just let Michael sing.

Common Sense

here is a better version, in my opinion, and twice as long.

ly9512

Thank you so much TMZ! I love it! This is such a great song. I hope the full version gets released someday. Actually, I can't wait for an entire new MJ album.

God, his vocals are perfect in this song. It could've definitely done without the "DJ Thucky" though. That just ruined it. The rest is just pure amazement.

a fan

Phillip you are so gay.

For Sure

TMZ your a day late and a dollar short That was posted last night on this site lmao!!! They shore do read posts lmao!

What are u guys doing??? Tiger is not at the Trump Plaza either!