Unreleased Michael Jackson Song Hits the Web

1/3/2010 6:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Much like 2Pac, Michael Jackson has no problem releasing new music, even though he's ... ya know, dead.

An unreleased song called "Another Day" is making the rounds, an alleged duet with Lenny Kravitz. The verse Michael sings seems to be the same as from an older Kravitz song called "Storm."

Kravitz gave an interview with Spinner shortly after Michael's death where he mentioned working with him on a song that hadn't been released. Kravitz called it "the most amazing experience I've had in the studio."

the peoples court

WAS WONDERING WHEN YOU WOULD COME OUT. LOL

the peoples court

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST.

the peoples court

Lenny Kravitz rocks MJ sucks

so wrong

TMZ sucks, this has already been posted and out on the web for a day or two...no story, sorry TMZ.

geez, with the JFK mess, your Brittney Murphy mess, you guys are slippin. Well, you've always been sipping but you're way down the pole now.

so wrong

Well, we know he's not, ya know, dead...so, when do we get to know the truth. Is it on the 18th....?

Stay safe!

what

butthole pounding :)

Duh

Damn, you guys are lucky I'm not God!

you just don't get it

no story

Where have you been? Your "observation" was posted long ago.

so wrong

well, 'ya know'. You know, WE KNOW he's not either...so when is the big reveal. The 18th as you suggested.

Thanks for the clue. We didn't need it but thanks anyway.

STAY SAFE!

rmmp

Love it! Great sound. Different yet engaging. Michael always had it and always will. Keep those hidden tracks coming!

so wrong

83. Deb doesn't know everything, if Deb knew everything she would be God in which case you would be compelled to kneel down and worship her continually or risk being severely whipped by her team of enforcers.

Damn, you guys are lucky I'm not God!

Posted at 7:51PM on Jan 3rd 2010 by Deb

and here we go again, same people, same tmz trollers. every damn story every time. god, i can't wait until this hoax is over. i can't stand this website. such freak show losers!

Duh

My birthday is January 18th, and if MJ were to come back on that date that would be the best birthday present I ever got in my life! After of course I got through being angry at him for putting us all through this! Seriously, I love Michael, but if I found out he deliberately perpetuated a hoax (unless it was because his life was threatened) I would be very, very angry at first.

But, the way I see it, he really is dead, he's not coming back and the best I can hope for on my birthday is a CD or a book or a calendar about him. I really don't think this is a hoax, I think people WANT it to be.

so wrong

i love that the family all dresses in white lately. thanks for more clues, hope the end is near...soon.

Love you Mike! Love you then, now, always!

Duh

Posted at 7:56PM on Jan 3rd 2010 by freak show

My advice to you would be to find a friendly hoaxer website where you will be among people who believe like you do. There are a few of you here, but not the majority, and I imagine it's got to be frustrating for you when you believe he is alive and many others believe he is dead. I think you will find the meaningful discussion you are seeking elsewhere.

BTW I have not been here in a few days because I was sick so I don't know why you're so upset that I am posting all of a sudden again. Do you sit here all day and all night and wait for certain people to come on? That's how it seems. Sorry I made you wait so long but I really was sick.

midi