Tiger Woods Spotted in NYC -- Trump Connection

1/3/2010 2:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger WoodsThere are a slew of photogs gathered outside the Trump International Hotel in New York City -- all because of a rumor Tiger Woods is inside.

The story goes like this: Tiger checked in on New Year's Day and booked a block of rooms under an assumed name. He allegedly replaced hotel security with his own detail, locking down an entire floor.

This morning, we're told, Tiger had the gym locked down from 4:00-6:00 AM.

So here's where it gets hard to swallow ... Tiger has allegedly been seen going in and out of the hotel with a leggy blonde. He also, allegedly, ordered up 20 bottles of vodka and 15 cases of Red Bull to his hotel room ... after two more women showed up to his room.

Sound like Tiger to you? Us neither.

john johnson

go tiger!-go tiger!-go tiger!-go tiger!-go tiger!-go tiger!.......

Chrissy

"He was seen going in and out of hotel with a leggy blond." "Photogs gathered outside Trump Tower......

So, you are saying he is not only being seen, he is being seen with a blond and NO PHOTOG has gotten the Bounty$$ on his Head$$$

I think I won't believe this one. Even I would have gotten the money shot by now!

PolarBear

Tiger Woods is a drunken idiot.

Andie

Thought Tigger was in rehab for his slut compulsion... no? lol

PolarBear

I retract everything I said about Tiger Woods, he's a loser, a cheater, a bad example of character. He's a poopy-pants. What made me change my mind? I want Rachel.

jeff

We just saw his yacht, "privacy" at the Atlantis in the bahamas

Money Talks

The only rumour I am willing to believe is Tiger in Arizona having his visage reconstructed and his mouth rebuit. The rest is pure invention to get people agitated. Seems like George Orwell was right when he predicted decades ago that one day women would dominate men, there would be role reversal. This time is upon us. Men, your good times are kaput, you might as well all become homos, because women won't give you the time of day very soon. Meanwhile, I wonder what happened to the Woods' dogs, the only creatures I respect in that household, with the babies.
P.S. No doubt you all KNOW who George Orwell is

The Swedish Woman

Swedish News are now reporting the picture is not Elin but her twin sister. Also reporting Elin is not in France, but in the US.
So, back to yesterday; It might have been Elin walking the dog in Florida!

PolarBear

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE! Tiger Woods is very busy trying to keep track of a new crate of condoms he got from Nike, so expect to see the other golf pros really shine in 2010! Phil, Jesper, and a couple dozen others will no doubt want to give back to golf the role of character developer and great sense of esteem it deserved from 70 years of excellence, before the warped punk Tiger Woods went to HELL on a hot wire and shone about the dark evil of Mordor.

Anastasia

Sounds like Diddy to me....

Rich

I am disgusted by Tiger's previous actions with his harem of of women BUT I doubt this truth of this story. At best, he WOULD NOT GO OUT. As Terry Bradshaw once said.."I may be dumb but I'm not stupid".

Debby

Sounds like a smoke screen to me... only the person in accouting knows fursue.. HAHA.........

Madelyn

All i have to say is that Tiger Woods is a douche bag. I feel awful for his wife! If he only cheated once it could be something they could get through, but cheating like a billion times and having long relationships with other people?! What a sicko!

kitty#1

i guess Tiger is back to his old tricks again, especially after paying off Elin half of his fortune. for him to rebuild, seriously consider checking in to rehab for alcohol, drugs and sex addiction.
TMZ, i'm still waiting for the big moment when he comes out of Trump Tower with some bimbo on his side....

os

I'm sure Tiger is meeting with the Donald. One recent report I saw was with Donald Trump on Larry King live. He was talking about how Tiger can emerge as a "bad boy", and probably get sponsored by casino's. Interesting insight from a casino owner.