Nicole Richie's Role Model

Mischa Barton?

1/4/2010 9:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's former party girl turned Glendale soccer mom Nicole Richie on New Year's Eve in Vegas (left) -- and her ex-BFF, former actress turned party girl Mischa Barton at some event last year (right).

0104_nicole_mischa_01-1

Only one of them was taken from their home and admitted into a hospital for what they claim was wisdom tooth pain.

We're just sayin'.

Allen Ridak

I had my wisdom teeth out at the same time and had the same complications as Mischa, so can fully sympathise with her. The pain was that unbearable that if I'd had a gun I would have done something stupid to myself, just to relieve the pain.
I know all about pain too, but this was nothing compared to the wisdom teeth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0hdOyT5PIg

Anita

Mischa Barton won't grow wisdom teeth until she its 80.
Woman appears to be in denial.

Anita

At least Mischa did not have two kids out of wedlock.

Anita

Both are no-talent losers. Barton has not yet found a rock musician she can trap with pregnancies.

ginger

lets hope not

Sonia

mischas mouth starting to look a little bobby brown esk'

elephantman

Both of them are not that hot, they both have had drug problems and Nichole was actually doing heroine, dont trust either one of these dumb bithces. UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Greg

Didn't Nicole used to be black? What the heck happened? She's not even brown, or even mocha colored.

bramptongirl

dumbass nicole isnt her STEP father is the only black thing about her.Peter Michael Escovedo, who was Lionel Richie's former percussionist and also percussionist Sheila E.'s brother. she has stated he isnt her dad but apparently he is.

TRACKER

FOR MANY YEARS I,VE BEEN PULLING FOR NICOLE TO REACH THIS PLACE..I AM SO GLAD SHE MADE IT.SO MANY HAVN'T...A BEAUTIFUL LIFE YOU AND JOEL CREATED.BEST TO YOUR FAMILY....

Z

So what if she has 2 kids out of wedlock? That's smart in this day and age. It simplifies everything. At least she's in a commited relationship. This is a new millennium, not the 1850s. People are smarter. Love is Love. Marriage is a piece of paper...... My husband and myself were fine as civil partners. We got married to add the bonus of going to school for free and tax time bonuses.

tacky66

nicole looks so much more attractive as a brunette
now she needs to get her nose done

mike

Who cares about the haters for Nichole. She appears to be doing just fine. Lionel's her dad and he loves her. He did something for her no hater can do for anybody else. So haters waste your time, your life and your energy hating. Nichole does not even know you are alive. Must be a sad life to hate on someone each and everyday.

Brian

Nicole looks great! That other chick looks like a pale, washed-up rag doll. Just sayin.

ltlmstrblmkr

Wow whatta bunch of haters/losers here! Nicole Richie is totally a woman I use as a 'role model' for my daughter.She made so many mistakes/bad choices,etc & yet,has done a complete transformation,or turn-around to become a great mother, (um,married or not you pious fools),a fine business woman,doing her own thing,supporting her kids, & NOT at all what most imagined she'd become.Let's face it,she was a Hellion on a very bad Path. Seems she found love & in that the true maturity to be happy & comfortable in her own skin.Whatever happened that changed her,she went from a negative to a positive role model. Love her hair darker,btw.