Randy Jackson

Simon's No Paula Abdul

1/4/2010 11:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

'American Idol' already lost one of its original judges before the season -- but according to Randy Jackson, they're not about to lose another ... despite rumors that Simon Cowell is looking for a way out.

Randy Jackson: Click to watch
Last night at Katsuya, we asked Randy about Cowell's alleged departure -- and he told us "Who said that? Don't believe everything you read or hear dawg, that's all I can tell ya."

Bettsie

I guess tonight was my last American Idol. I hear that Ellen Dengerate will be on next week. Who ever thought of bringing her or it on board. Geezus that voice, she's one nasty whatever. See you American Idol.

oreo

what... no michael jackson news?

L.A.

When DID tyrese Gain so much weight? lol

RadioFan2124

Simon makes the show what it is, come check out SHOVIO.COM, Newest form of Radio/ TV. We have a lot of big name radio hosts, RadioChick(Leslie Gold), Star and Bucwild, Sid Rosenberg, Goumba Johhny, Karith Foster, and More....SHOVIO.COM...FREE to Watch

justsaying

I dropped AI the moment they said Ellen was going to be on it. There is no way I'm going to sit through an hour of that voice.

Googie

It doesn't matter if Simon stay or goes, I'm not watching this year. Perhaps it is or isn't because Paula no longer there, perhaps I started losing interest when Kara DioGuardi joined the team. Paula was entertaining while I find Kara boring and took time away from the other judge's opinions. Perhaps it's just time that American Idol fold up just like Survivor.

Whamo

I can't stand this goof. Anyone that uses "Dawg" in their vocabulary, especially with the audience they target is a f)cking loser. Nobody give a crap about what anyone says other than Simon. The show is for 12 year old little girls. Of all the contestants on that piece of sh1t show how many have made anything out of themselves 4 - 5 people? You can't manufacture talent. You have to have "it". You don't even have to sing that well as long as you have "it" whatever that intangilbe thing is.

Chrissy

Sorry Randy, But you might be friends, but he doesn't let you into everything that is going through his mind. Simon's been itching to bring over the X-Factor which is superior to American Idol for a while now. Simon's contract ends this year. And he will not be renewing Watch out for Fox's to cry when X-Factor premieres in spring of 2012. I wouldn't be surprised to see Paula as one of it's new judges. I wouldn't put it to Simon to let Paula in on what he has planned.