Rihanna Is Now a Kemp Woman

1/4/2010 7:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna is starting the new year with a new man ... LA Dodger Matt Kemp.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

RiRi and Matty got up close and personal while vacationing in Mexico together this weekend.

Last week, Matt lied to our cameraman -- and adamantly stated the two were just "friends."

Ah yeah, yeah, yeah!

t

You all are stupid to think Rihanna can land a boyfriend. SHe just has friends who use her for sex. Rihanna sleeping with another man is not shocking she is a big slut with Herpes no surprise there. I will be surprised if she could have a substantial long term relationship that leads to marriage with someone because she appears to have life long issues that SHE has not worked on.

t

i love how this violent crazy no talent slut is the media darling but can not push an album or sale anything she is a loser that is getting passed around by all these men. I would respect her more if she would shut up taling about Chris every second to see, put some clothes on and waited to be in a relationship until she is more emotionally stable since she is NOT right now.

Melissa

Rihanna needs to do something with that hair and quit grabbing her crotch while she's performing. Gross!

Whamo

RiRi is an ugly duck faced hack. I pity kids these days. If you are a teenager you are listening to the worst music any generation has to endure.

MD

Wow I am so happy for RiRi. I hope this man treats her well and respects her!

MD

WOW I SEE A BUNCH OF HATERS ON THIS WEBSITE AND I BET 90% OF THEM ARE JEALOUS WOMEN! DON'T HATE ON RIHANNA BECAUSE SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND SUCCESSFUL AND YOU ARE AT LOSER AT YOUR 9 TO 5 JOB TYPING COMMMENTS ABOUT HER...OR BETTER SAID...YOU ARE PROBABLY A BUNCH OF WELFARE CHICKS HATING ON HER...LET HER DO HER THING! A WOMEN IS ALWAYS A VICTIM WHEN IT COMES TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE BECAUSE A MAN SHOULD NEVER PUT THEIR HANDS ON A WOMAN...HATERS (I AM A GIRL, BY THE WAY)

real4real

all you racis Bastard eat Sh*t.What about monkeys and nose . What stupid.She is Barbados losers and She is more prettier than Beyonce Yallstop hatin and playing. Yall racist Mad cause Black people Go money HAAHAHAHA WE DO B*tches and thats for the haters. Riri maybe to soon but guadyour heart.Stop Acting like A YANK!!!!!!
Thats what's pissing me off!Stay beautiful girl.Embrace the haters and racistMake that money. Black beauty .I lve being Black racist.Step to the blacks of2010. well make slavey a joke.

positive

Lemon, are you serious? Chris Brown is a great singer.

positive

he is only using her, he will dump her soon, she is too easy

positive

don't get me wrong, i like riri but she is easy and he is only using her

t

I hope since she is moving on and happy that people will allow Chris Brown to do the same and stop linking them together. Neither had great sales with their recent albums but both our obviously here to stay in the limelight so lets allow them BOTH to move on and be positive and happy in the future. I doubt this relationship will last but I wish both Chris Brown and Rihanna success in the future life is too short to hold grudges especially when those involved in the situation have moved on. Hope the media and people will move on too soon.

crystal

wat the hell Matt Kemp thinkin go out rihaanna wow omg are you for 4rel matt

sayy it aint so

haters fall back and keep yourself happy and stop drinking so much hater-aid its not good for you and who gives a puck about what loosers think anyway and whats with all of the suggestions hell get a dam life>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

sayy it aint so

@ all haters you don't know jack about riri so just stfu........with your lying azzes........

sayy it aint so

yes crystal matt is for real hes on vacation with ri so whats it to you crystal??????????????