Angelina's Mom

Leaves Grandkids Six Figures

1/5/2010 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brangelina's first three kids just got something they probably find really boring at this point -- more money.

angelina jolie
The estate for Angie's mom -- the late actress Marcheline Bertrand -- has finally been divvied up after her death in 2007, and it spells $$$ for three bouncing Jolie-Pitts.

According to documents filed in L.A. Superior Court last week -- Maddox, Zahara, and Shiloh were each left $100,000 in a shiny new trust fund, but here's the catch: they can't touch it 'til they turn 25.

Bad news for Pax and the twins though -- Grandma's will was last updated in 2006, before any of them came into the picture ... so they lose out. But we think they'll be ok.

freedom

Hey "Moonwalker" This is my first post on a site ever!!! but I must say that you are a joke.. do you realize that you are defending a "man" that molested several children and got away with it just because he was rich and famous! You are a sad excuse of a man if you ask me. Don't hate on TMZ...you don't like...stay off this site. And for Gods sake...stop with the racial accusations. Harvey, you Rock!

footmeon123

lace

I've never seen a picture of these kids smiling.

Kay

I'm a little surprised her attorney didn't write the will to allow for any additional children that might come along to be covered. Maybe have the monies distributed equally among ALL kids.

Even if the client didn't think of it, the attorney should have.

Ball`s has no Ball`s

Darn.

moonwalker

Very typical of TMZ to make Angies and Brad's kids look good, even though they are all of a different race. I guess because the parents are white, it doesn't matter right Harvey? But you would never say anything this nice about MJ's kids would you? You always have something negative to say about them. And you don't even use good photos of them, but I noticed how you used great photos of the Jolie-Pitt kids. Now what is tha saying?

Alexa

Hate to say it, but Shiloh is one funky looking kid.

linda

hate to say it but you are an ass calling a kid funky
that kid and all their kids are beautiful

Tootsie

It really shows a person's true character when you have a beef with TMZ and you use children to take stabs at them. Alexa and Moonwalker you must make your mothers proud or are they as short of character as you two. You know what they say, an apple never falls far from the tree. Insulting innocent children for your own pathetic purposes and then using Michael's children for ammo. Can you stoop any lower, TSK TSK TSK

April

That amount of money to these children is probably similar to 1,000 dollars to most of us....pays a mortgage payment, and a car payment, then it's gone.

shuffler

Extremely cute kids.

As an aside:
since when did Norton Antivirus (crappiest antivirus on earth) post comments on TMZ? I always knew it was bloated and slowed systems to a crawl, but posting comments must be a new low :)

Mikey

Put a beard on these kids and they look just like Brad.

janalal4

Being a mom, I don't like to say anything bad about the appearance of someone elses kids but......good grief. Okay, that's all I'm sayin'.

dr cyclops

i am an american and the dumb lady should have left all her money to me not to some goofy looking foriegn kids who already are rich because of their dumb adopted parents..this just isnt right,,and the one kid looks sort of fat..too many double sheeseburgers if you ask me.

reed