« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Carrie Prejean -- Stands By Her Ram

1/5/2010 3:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained footage of gay-marriage-opposed beauty queen Carrie Prejean with her NFL boyfriend Kyle Boller -- a man who makes his living delicately placing his hands under the hindquarters of another man.

Carrie Prejean: Click to watch

The couple arrived at the San Diego airport last night -- where the St. Louis Rams back-up quarterback talked about one particular talent he can do from his knees ...

... don't worry, it's a football thing.

Carrie Prejean

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bring 'Em Young

Can you hear me now ?

yazzie

You are dumb. GIRL GET LOSED TMZ FORGET THE FAKE.

Bring 'Em Young

Oh okay. For a minute there I thought this story was a link to some blog on FoxNews.com

wayne

Someone please explain to me how this statment says Ms. Prejean is against gay people:
Perez Hilton: “Vermont recently became the 4th state to legalize same-sex marriage. Do you think every state should follow suit. Why or why not?”

Prejean: “Well I think its great that Americans are able to choose one or the other. We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage. And you know what, in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there, but that’s how I was raised and that’s how I think it should be between a man and a woman. Thank you very much.”

It is quite obvious that Perez and TMZ has an agenda to destroy the young lady. Did anyone see how Perez Hilton was behaving after Carrie gave her reply? He went ballistic.
And for those who think she is hypocritical - so what? Does she not have a right to choose what she considers to be her lifestyle? Besides being of christian persuasion does not mean u are you go around preaching the Bible everyday? Like most people who are christians/Jews, etc.

???????????????????????

77. Thank you President Obama for also agreeing with Carrie on gay marriage

Posted at 6:07PM on Jan 5th 2010 by say no to homos

another idiot whose daddy is always in a gay bar...heck he thought your manly mama was a male...you are a pathetic ^UNT!

Will

She just have just stuck to making sex tapes rather than getting into the politics of same-sex marriage.

Mark Gonzalez

I have to agree with her. They should NOT be allowed to get married, let alone be seen in public. Most of them are sex offenders. God please save us from these freaks. We need to put them on their own island and just drop them off somewhere. Bring back Aids!!!!! Adam and Steve... Just plain freaking Nasty and Wrong they make me sick.

Mark

Mark Gonzalez

When you think about it.. Homosexuality is more of a mental illness. Gays are ' wired ' differently than normal people. They are BORN gay. Their brains tell them they are a woman/man.. so they talk and act like the opposite sex that they are. Even dress the part and talk the part. Think about it.. if they are born that way. Thats not normal. It is a mental illness. period.

Mark

Sick of Idiots lke Wombat

Boller sucks as a quarterback. Ravens were right to get rid of him. He'll always be a 2nd or 3rd string q-back.

Shelly

It truly is sad hearing all these people with their ignorant comments. Grow up people (and that goes for those TMZ people too)!! Obviously, you all must know nothing about being a Christian or you wouldn't be saying all these ignorant, stupid comments. One can be a Christian and be a model, in beauty pageants, etc. Also, you can sleep in the same hotel room or whatever and NOT have sex. Why don't you all just grow up and not make ridiculous comemnts about things you know nothing about!!

TMZBoy

I'm surprised she's even ready to show her face in public since her book TOTALLY flopped...I'd be soooooo embarrased.

She puttin' pu**y out to the dude so I guess they're both happy.

She's trash.

TMZBoy

Mark

You're an idiot.

jmac

Honestly,, who cares or did care about Carrie P.? Your 15 minutes of fame are up baby! And #93 Mark ...

Mark, Mark, Mark, are you serious? Mental Illness? That's so sad you're that ignorant! Heaven Help You! I hope you don't or have not, or never reproduce.

horndog

Yo Carrie - How can we miss you if you won't go away? Just sayin' ...

Titangirl

I'm glad she is okay. Wow, she got a boyfriend. Cool. Gays, leave her alone.