« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Matt Kemp

Runs the Squeeze Play

on Rihanna

1/5/2010 10:22 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

They've only been together for a few days, but Los Angeles Dodgers star Matt Kemp was already rounding first with Rihanna in Mexico this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Fun Fact: Matt won a Gold Glove award in 2009 for his good hands....

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

meeee!!

im not a rihanna LOVER but im not a rihanna hater either. but wasnt she just connected to like 2 or 3 other men in the past month? shes gonna catch sumthin.. im all about the public ass grab but wen 10 ppl grab ur ass in 6 months, you have a problem... just sayin..

Ugh

Trash acting trashy.
Note to minorities, you don't have to act trashy to get respect or to be cool.

sarah

Old Matt is quite the piggy. I did crap like that when I was in high school.
She is quite the pigess for letting some jerk do that in public, after only a few dates.

Where's C. Brown when we need him?

sarah

Bet she gets a Matt Tatt by the weekend.

markko

It's nice to see Congressman Jack Kemp's illegitimate son out and about.

jm

She's just trashy, to let him 'handle' her in public. There are pda's, and then there is just sluttiness. Sorry riri - you are just plain slutty. I am sure your family is proud.

TMZBoy

I do genuinely believe Rihanna is a careless bimbo who plays men with sex then dumps them because she can't be bothered.

D

I have said it once I'll say it again....now I see why she got her @$$ beat! She's banged everyone in LA and NYC! Matt Kemp, Drake, Chris Brown, the guy from 90210, Jay Z, Omarion, execs from her record label. The list goes on and on! If you are light skinned and have money you chances are about 80 % that you will be able to have her next week when shes single again.

me so horny

I think he comparing her Ass to her Forehead to see which one is bigger. Well since she has no Ass, her forehead is the winner.

TMZBoy

jm

I do agree she does give high trashy slut AND why do we say these things...we say them because she does all this PDA's.
She puts it all out there so we can call it as we see it. Keep it behind closed doors and we'll respect you in the morning.

me so horny

7. What LADY allows a man to treat her like a tart and what MAN treats a lady like a tart. Obviously, she's no lady and he's no man. Sorry, RiRi you aren't the kind they bring home to mama.

Posted at 9:52AM on Jan 5th 2010 by Angela

Angela isn't that how you met your man, c'mon be honest Angela.

me so horny

12. Trash acting trashy.
Note to minorities, you don't have to act trashy to get respect or to be cool.

Posted at 10:12AM on Jan 5th 2010 by Ugh

Note to Ugh, your mom loves minorities especially latinos, because I used to plow your momwhile you were upstairs sleeping.

D

Straight up hoe! What you guys need to realize is that she vacations with all these men which means they stay over night and more than likely same hotel rooms so cmon now. These famous guys talk trust me they know they can just hit Rihanna and be done with her. Who seriously wants to marry someone who all the celeb friends you know have already had.

jesse

Can we finally call this B*tch a Ho Ho Ho!!!!!!!!!!

me so horny

29. Can we finally call this B*tch a Ho Ho Ho!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 11:09AM on Jan 5th 2010 by daxy

Daxy only if we can call you a Ho Ho Ho!