« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Matt Kemp

Runs the Squeeze Play

on Rihanna

1/5/2010 10:22 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

They've only been together for a few days, but Los Angeles Dodgers star Matt Kemp was already rounding first with Rihanna in Mexico this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Fun Fact: Matt won a Gold Glove award in 2009 for his good hands....

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Brian Key

Ole Boy wanting some stinky finger...

Becky

I'm happy for Rihanna I hope he treats her right & I hope she is good to him it goes both ways.

tacky66

she is going to catch something? what about the sweetheart jennifer anniston she has been hooked up with a lot of guys since pitt.

stonecold

Ha, ha, ha, ha! You think that photo is gonna be on the Dodgers' bulletin board in spring training???

ellie

What woman allows herself to be treated like that in public??Stupid woman setting her bad examples AGAIN!

gia

Well, aren't you all so pure and perfect? Sanctimonious losers, jealous that the girl got a good-looking man to grab her behind. The only thing grabbing your fat behins are the grandma panties you wear!

And besides, the paparazzi use lenses that can take pictures from half a km away - these two could as well be out in the sea somewhere and believe they're actually IN PRIVATE, but all of you PERVERTS just love invading people's personal space.

Funny how she gets called a slut and the guy who hooked up with her - also a few days ago, is apparently NOT a slut. Oh, right, I forgot, a woman who is free with her sexuality and uses sex as recreation is a dirty, disgusting slut, and a guy who does that is a hero and a stud. You all make me sick.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

gia, only person sounding sanctimonious on here is you right now. Who died and made you TMZ Moderating Mom.

Go yell at your kids. People can comment how they want to, it is a gossip site blog, don't like it, I have an idea....LEAVE!

Not everyone is in love with your idol RiRi.

By the way, get on the treadmill before you point fingers assuming all who don't idolize RiRi are fatties, go count your own dimps on your @ss and squeeze and see how many inches of flab you have.

Kristen

Will he "BEAT" her too? I've seen the photos and polive reports, don't believe it.

Moon

This is the girl that says that she want to be a "ROLE MODEL" for young girls!! Rhianna if you can't stop looking like a slut and you allow men to put there hands all over you in front of PAPS then don't say you want to be a role model for young woman because then they thinks it's okay to be a "SLUT" like you!!

evil kitty

It probably feels like he's massaging a lump of pizza dough. Nasty!!

Tango

Wow. . . what a classy lady!!

t

The more and more Rihanna talks and the way she presents herself the more I have respect for Beyonce and others who present themselves with respect. I'd never see Jay Z or anyone grabbing her ass like that in public and she just met him come on!I am starting to feel for Chris she is a slutty psycho best of luck to you Kemp.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

She is a piece of ass, and he is wanting a piece of ass. Therefore the equation is the end result of, a piece of ass.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

I agree, let a guy treat you like a piece of ass, you then end up being nothing more then a piece of ass.

t

To someone who compared her to Jenifer Aniston and her dating experience. I am sorry but I have never seen anyone she has dated disrespecting her in public like this. She is a naive little girl that is playing with fire you could corrupt the little young Chris Brown but you better really watch yourself and your mouth when you start messing with men but she is just a slut anyway so it doesn't matter