911 Call Over Casey Johnson's Dogs

1/6/2010 7:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned there's a fight over Casey Johnson's dogs ... a fight that has escalated to the point that cops have been called.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

Nicky Hilton
and Bijou Phillips are currently at Tila Tequila's house, where the dogs have been living for the past week. Hilton and Phillips say they are there to retrieve the dogs for Casey's family.

casey johnsonTila refuses to give the dogs up and has called the cops, claiming Hilton and Phillips are trying to break in.

We're told Hilton and Phillips also want to collect Casey's other belongings.

The LAPD is currently on the scene.

UPDATE: 3:17 PM PT We've learned the LAPD is still at Tequila's house and is on the phone with Johnson's family in New York.

Story developing ...

sonny chiba

why do you keep deleting my comments when i call tila a murderer when its mentioned in everyones post?

interested canadian

the family should get her belongings no one else. the cops should remove them

Frankenpussy

People should mind their damn business. They arent family,they need to let The Johnsons deal with it at an appropriate time. Dumbass Bitches!

yumi

Wasn't Tila just what? 3 months ago dating some sports guys and calling the cops on him too.

Man she is just as bad as the McNugget 911 caller.

Tye Tanikk

Those lil muts are gonna end up in Tila's wok...

c

Like the LAPD don't have other things to do

Diane

to bad all these so called friends didn't run to rescue Casey--poor excuse for humans

HasBeens

Tila should be more worried about that 17karat ring her so-called fiance gave her. If I was Ms. Johnson's family, I'd sue her ass to get that back too. Tila is gonna make this into a circus just to get more publicity. So tacky--no class AT ALL!

tiv

Someone needs to really smack that Tila person she is no good and caused alot of this poor Casey!!

who dat

TILA MOVES TO MY TOP DEAD POOL PIC 2010. DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GIFT.

C

Wow, the Johnson family has some nerve. They don’t give a crap about her, let her lie dead for days without even caring, and now they’re SENDING people for her stuff? What, did they have better things to do like get their hair done or go shopping? Those dogs should go to someone who will care for them instead of people who don’t even care if their daughter is alive or dead.

me

Woohoo! Maybe one of the Hiltons will knock that slut on her ass. I can hope :)

She needs to go to the circle of hell that awaits others of her stature such as Richard Heene, Jon Gosselin, Chris Brown, Michael Lohan...

Ashley

Thank god Tila didn't have Casey's daughter staying there......

dee

Wow, I find it amusing that most of the comments calling Tila horrible names are from women.

Listen, do I agree with a lot of things the girl does? No. But that doesn't mean she isn't a person. It also doesn't mean that she didn't care about Casey Johnson. We don't know, because we weren't there. And if she did in fact care about Casey, then she's probably grieving. Grieving people tend to hold on to the things that remind them of who they've lost. I.E. - the dogs. I have to wonder if anyone even bothered to call Tila first or if Hilton and Phillips just showed up at her home. I'm sorry, but if two people showed up at my doorstep demanding that I give them something that belonged to the person I cared about who JUST passed away, I'd be pretty effing upset, too. Especially, because they AREN'T family of Casey. Whoever's idea it was to send those two after her pets clearly should have thought about Tila's mental state before doing so.

sonny chiba

this is what happens when people become famous with no skills,famous from myspace...i mean..i would bang her but thats about it,whats next,we start following snookies life???we are to blame for these maniacs actions...just gotta start focusing on celebrities and not just people on tv

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments