Elin Nordegren -- Out in the Cold

1/6/2010 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Elin Nordegren sported a little smile -- and a big ol' sweater -- outside her Florida home earlier today ... you know, the place where Tiger Woods used to live.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson2

Don't be fooled by the facial expression, it's still a bit frigid in Windermere these days.

Elin Nordegren pictures

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

SHAKY RED

1 in 5 people have Genital Herpes. Around 70% of the people that have it do not know. There is no cure for herpes (which can be spread even when using condoms). I wonder statistically how many of Tiger's alledged mistresses has it? Have a nice day : )

sanjay ranade

she looks tike a tigress.He appears to be a goat.She must have eaten him raw before throwing his bones out of the window

karencarpenter

...hey, at least her lips are getting a well deserved rest.

Mrs. Canna

Love her! She's so much classier and more beautiful than any of those hos Cheetah Woods was messing with.

I NEED REAL PROOF!!!

You people keep saying that you have the right to judge all you want, say what you want, and live your life how you choose to, but why can’t Tiger and his wife with their 2 children do the same? Why don’t they have the same rights like the rest of us? Why do we have the right to sit here and tell them how they should live their life and how they should decide on their marriage? Oh wait, is it because he’s famous and rich, possibly become the 1st athlete to be a billionaire? Of course, you all think that he has the responsibility to be a certain way to the public because he’s a public figure. Who determines that? When Tiger and the other athletes decide to become pro, they’re #1 priority is to continue to be successful at the sport they represent and not let anything affect them from winning along with their charity work! It’s amazing how you all say you are entitled to all these rights, but yet, Tiger and others don’t have the same rights as you do, does that make sense? I’m not saying I condone Tiger’s cheating ways or athletes before him, such as Kobe, Jordan, A-Rod, Beckham, and future cheating athletes, but I don’t have the right to tell them how they should live their personal lives. My only demand as someone who ONLY looks up to them as sport figures, nothing more than that is that they continue to be the best at their sports! I’m not sure if you people care for the sports or are you just wanting to privy into their personal lives? If that’s the case, you should just stop watching sports and read tabloids all day long. I admit, I like reading all these rumors that have no solid proof to them, but at least, I’m more honest that most of you, and I don’t put their personal life into my consideration when I watch these athletes play! Those who have said “who cares” or “whatever”, you do care like the rest of us! Why else you’re reading this article and following every Tiger Woods story?!?! What’s even more funny is that everyone keeps saying, even people on TV (I’m sure they all have their own skeletons) is that if he has only been with 1 or 2 women and not carry on a relationship with any of them, then it’s more forgivable. HAH, cheating is cheating people, whether it’s 1, 5, 10, or 20! ALL IT TAKES IS ONE! If you’re not sleeping with your wife, even for one night, that’s cheating period! What I’m saying is stop being so biased and blame Tiger and other athletes for your problems or how this society is so whacked up! All of us has something to do with this already screwed up society! If you people start looking at these athletes just as athletes, then none of this really matters! But if you’re only to crucify Tiger for being a cheater, then you have to punish the rest and prepare for other athletes (possibly one that you like) to be caught!

Why don’t you all just leave it alone so Tiger can work things out with his wife, and then he’ll come out of hiding and continue to dominate the golf course. I want to see if he can beat the record! Ok, he cheated, let his wife, the only person he’s responsible to deal with it, so I can continue to watch sports!

still buy his products because I support him as an ATHLETE period!

BTW, you people said that he’s ugly and will never date him for all the money in the world. I don’t see him offering you any money for you to date him, do you? I’m sure you all would grab on the chance if you had it just to say you had been with a famous person whether it was Tiger or some other famous person! Don’t lie!

Rose

She has lost weight.
And where the heck IS Tiger, anyway?

mika

i think she is beautiful! i agree with #2. she looks like a great mother as well.

shuffler

The zig-zag embellishment on her clothing signifies the ups and downs of life. The two pockets on the front - both empty - signify a readiness to cash-in.

Bree

Harvey,

SHE'S NOT WEARING HER WEDDING THING!! TAKE A GOOD LOOK!

Harvey,

SHE'S NOT WEARING HER WEDDING THING!! TAKE A GOOD LOOK!

Harvey,

SHE'S NOT WEARING HER WEDDING THING!! TAKE A GOOD LOOK!

Harvey,

SHE'S NOT WEARING HER WEDDING THING!! TAKE A GOOD LOOK!

Harvey,

SHE'S NOT WEARING HER WEDDING THING!! TAKE A GOOD LOOK!

Harvey,

SHE'S NOT WEARING HER WEDDING THING!! TAKE A GOOD LOOK!

For Sure

Knew she was in Florida!!! Her neighbors are really getting annoyed with the paparazzi tooo

hot snot

good for her

Bookles

SHe got money, he got the honey.

leigh

Is there a ring on the finger?

sensible grandma

No matter what Tiger did or did not do, he owes no one but his wife an explanation. Maybe they will save the marriage and maybe not, but everyone should keep their noses out of it. It is between him & Elin. The marriage is more than likely doomed, but why is the media helping to push it over the cliff? Those mistresses were no better. If they knew he was married, they should have stepped back. Let them work it out. It is no one elses business.

sultry siren