I Was Married to Michael Jackson

1/6/2010 2:36 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonA new creditor's claim in the Michael Jackson estate case ...this one filed by a woman who says she had a very special bond with MJ.

Shellie Doreen Smith filed cryptic legal papers laying claim to Michael's moolah. So we got on the horn and spoke with Smith herself, who says she was married to MJ in the 1970s, though she doesn't remember exactly when. Details, details.

Smith says the ceremony was lovely ... at a hotel in NYC. The only witnesses were hotel employees.

We're told she's asking for spousal support. Breath holding is not recommended.

Anna

OMG! i too married Michael too! {i want my share of the moolah} ....the date{hmmmm cant remember tho, the place? out side a Burger King in Little Rock Arkansas..... we honeymooned at Wal Mart.........sighhh i will allways have my memories

Anna

post script........ our lil MJ we created ins sitting rite next to me!!....."say hello to all the all the nice people lil MJ"......".helloooo people anybody seen my daddy?"

Anna

pics of our wedding can be seen at.. blahblahblahwhotheFcares.com

DrTruth

I was married to MJ. But when at a slumber party Jacko intimated that he wanted to be me and leave this earthly realm to go to the real Neverland, I knew that he was high on more than Jesus Juice.

Penis Hilton

Don't you be dissing the trolls now. You hear? If it weren't for the trolls, this place would be a ghost town. Trolls make the Internet laugh and keep it honest. TMZ reports the news. And trolls make fun of it. Don't like it? Too bad. This is entertainment in the 21st century. And the message boards are more fun than celeb news itself. Shamone!

Tammy L.M.

Harvey,

How can people with obvious mental illness like this be allowed to file creditor's claims in cases like this? It's not all harmless fun and games. Things like this still wind up costing taxpaers for judges to sit there and listen to the claims as well as cost the estate attorney's time and money to defend against them. Even when they win and the claim is tossed out, these morons still draw time and money from everyone involved. Can't anyone countersue them back for knowingly making a false claim against an estate?

Steamer

1. Simone...how old are you?
2. I was married to him too. I'm a male, but was over the age of 16, at the time. lol

Mike

It this horrifying, sick child-molesting crazyass really still driving traffic? Really? Barf.

katie

dear #11 I'm with you...no amount of fame or money would have made all the B.S. that he went through worth it to me..
Dear #12 Yes it's weird...he's been dead more than 6 months..that's very weird..and oh! Ya! I was married to him too! Back in 1970, no, was that 1973, NO! NO! NO! It was 1983..Ya! Ya! Thats right.

Lisa

okay I didn't marry a star but I know my anniversary date!! DUH!!!

Melanie

I was married to MJ, in the early 80's. And bubbles was dating my cat, mittens. Wheres my money?

katie

#43 "Security! Yoohooo!"
That was hysterical!!! thanks I needed that!!:)

causeiamok

.....and we wonder why Michael decided to "die".
Follow the clues.... FOLLOW THE CLUES.

nan

can you imagine how many nuts michael jackson had to put up with ?? a wonderful and truly gifted man..but i woulndt want to put up with the garbage he did for all the tea in china..r.i.p.baby...you deserve it