Octomom

Sweaty, Glistening

... Sexy?

1/6/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Based on this video alone -- forget the 14 kids and the craziness etc. -- Nadya Suleman may have finally qualified for MILF status ... right?

0106_octomom2_tmz_video-1
With sweat pouring down her surprisingly toned body, the mother of fourteen threw on a revealing top and some spandex pants and hit an L.A. gym well past midnight earlier this morning.

The question is ...

John

Wow so many retarded people keep screaming she is on welfare. She isn't on welfare or food stamps. She sold a show and got paid.

There her house is paid and she has money to feed the kids..

Icebaby

Forget it, I would. You can't say that that body doesn't look nice on that duck face. I sure would hit it damn hard unless the vag looks really messed up. Oh-kay!

Icebaby

Did I just said that? Oh no!

Laura

How does she have time for the gym? I have 2 children and can't get there. Who has her kids? How does she afford the gym?

Lady Z

How DARE is lazy ass welfare queen leech money off the California taxpayer and then spend money on herself like this. This ugly troll has no job, gets food stamps, SSI, welfare, free medical care, yet she has no problem spending money on luxuries for herself. Gym memberships, Starbucks, Tory Burch shoes, MAC cosmetics, mani's, pedi's, Hollister hoodies, Bebe clothes, and plastic surgery are luxuries this leech has NO BUSINESS spending money on. Why is she out at the gym? Who is taking care of those kids while she selfishly "works out"? I think all mom's deserve a gym membership...IF they can afford it, IF they don't get welfare, IF they don't collect food stamps, IF they are not on Medical and on and on and on. When will this nonsense end with this woman? Why should the State of California (which is broke btw) provide her with free childcare while this pig works out? If this POS receives this kind of compensation for contributing nothing to society, why don't all mom's recieve free childcare from the state so they can work out at the gym also? It seems to me that this pig is receiving free childcare and has the spare time to work out at the gym. If she has so much time and gets free childcare, she can go get herself a job and start earning some money for a change instead of leeching millions out of the California taxpayer. I would love to see this pig at Micky D's drive thru asking "would you like fries with that". I would drive through just to laugh in her face.

Stop posting on this POS leech. She is ugly, mentally ill, insane and the biggest welfare queen and thief the world has ever seen. I don't want to see her ugly face on this blog ever again.

Wonder if the money for the gym membership comes from the donation site she set up to beg the public for money after that litter of tards was born. Anybody who gave this pig a dime is the world biggest sucker.

Note to Octo: Everybody hates your ass.

Scott

I would to sell it for a few million bucks hell yea

Freedom Blue

YOU ARE 100% CORRECT - I WAS REMEMBERING THE SAME THING!!!

79. Has anyone mentioned this yet? Those were her famous top secret sit ups that she was going to trademark and sell. Everyone wanted to know how she got a super flat stomach so fast. All she would say is it was a secret sit up that she invented. TMZ just showed them now what is she going to do?

Posted at 3:02PM on Jan 6th 2010 by abc

its me

hell no !! the girl has way to much baggage for me ! her boobs are to big and she has no butt or hips. just nooooo. not my kind of woman . if i had sex with her i would be thinking about all those babies that came out of her . its just nasty!!!! get a life and stop having so many kids . its a big turn off . if u find a man i will be in shock TOTAL SHOCK

HasBeens

. dam...i would love to get my tounge deep in her and clean it out..YUMMY

Posted at 12:23PM on Jan 6th 2010 by jeff

DAMN JEFF!!! CALL ME...

its me

Jeff is an idiot

Jeff is such an idiot
Jeff is a HUGE idiot

Jeff is one dumb ass idiot
Jeff eats out of trash cans because hes a IDIOT

They were in it for the money

Aw Hell no! 'memba when she had those 'tumors' removed from her stomach? AKA Liposuction-Hello! Of course of the dime of the state. Newsflush, this aint no gym in Los angeles, unless you say Los angeles county-this is at whitwood Mall. She never be havin those beebees with her no way. All handled by her buddy friends. Live off welfare, the only way to fly.

Sheez

Ted (#21)you are ignorant. So is 65 and 72. She was artificially inseminated and had all of them via c-section. So I am sure her "tunnel" and "hallway" are just fine!

Trevor

Yuck!!!!! She still has a mouth that could out-suck a Hoover.

don m

I am beating off to her right now

Vincent

i'd wear a condom, but yep!

who's watching the kids tho? somebody the good taxpayers of CA will pay for, no doubt.