Pamela vs. Carmen

Who'd You Rather?!

1/6/2010 2:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Baywatch" buxom babes Pamela Anderson, 42, and Carmen Electra, 37, hosted different parties on New Year's Eve.

Pam and Carmen
Question is ...

why?

What the heck is wrong with Pamela Anderson?She is so loosing her looks! She looks like an old plastic lady trying to look young. Hey Pam, do ya think you got on enough make up? Awful!

Avi

could you PLEASE add a Both Option!

c

Carmen was with Rodman and thats just gross

kimstown

could we have the choice .... neither ???

shuffler

Posted at 3:37AM on Jan 6th 2010 by They are all going o laugh at you
--------------
I can tell you where she should start:
She should start by growing her eyebrows back. This alone would make a HUGE improvement to her looks.

Pencil-thin eyebrows are not very becoming. She used to be hot back when she was au naturale. It's a shame when women do all this work to make themselves look worse.

Love, shuffler.

yang bakabana

carmen of course!
pamela is...trash?

PhillipP

That's a no brainer. I already have H1N1 which is keeping me home from work, why would I want to add Hepatitis C to the mix? I pick Carmen.

cat b

I think youd be playing roulette with your life by doing either of them. after all whom ever you bed your going to bed with who they went to bed with ...case and point Carmen>Dennis Rodman>he has bedded how many? plus all his tats and the possibility of how many blood born diseases and STD's.Pam looks old because she has Hep C and been through treatment that is worse than Chemo a free gift from Tommy Lee no doubt the hep c. all things considered I think Pam looks pretty good considering she has hep c and has been through treatment.I wonder if it worked? as at times she looks pretty jaundice.

suzy

who vote for this ugly ratt pamela??????

justsaying

Um. Let's see. The choice here is between a c*nt licker and a slut who can't keep her dress down and legs closed. I guess that if Carmen can get her head up from between another girls' legs long enough, I'd take her. But for one night.......well, maybe two.

tdrury

Has to be Pam Anderson.have wanted to do her since she was on Baywatch.Was so hot in those Days.Would not touch anything That has been touched buy that disgusting pig Rodman.

me so horny

WHERES THE NEITHER BUTTON, THESE TWO ROADWHORES ARE SO READY FOR THE GLUE FACTORY, PAM ANDERSON HAS BEEN SLAMMED MORE TIMES THAN MADONNA AND CARMEN, WELL SHE HAS NO TALENT OTHER THAN DATING CELEBS. I FORGET WHY IS SHE FAMOUS?

schoen1

They're both sickening, walking petri dishes.

tucky

If i was held at gun point..carmen, No ne NO To Hep C!!!! Barf.

chitown lady

Pam Anderson....are you kidding me.....I'd rather be Kermit the Frog then her.....They say she hit the wall.....My god she hit 2 walls and actually went through it face first.......This is hwat you get for living in a silcone world....I assure you there isn;t enough plastic to fix her. Your now older Pam... Time cathces up with us all...some worse then others.....Stay home and be a MOTHER.......Stop being an embarrassment to your kids.....Time you grew the hell up......And I'm not talking about your OVER BLOWN BOOBS.......

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments