Rihanna & Matt's Mexican Hat Dance

1/6/2010 2:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While on vacation in Mexico on Tuesday, Rihanna and her L.A. Dodger Matt Kemp followed Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson's example and drew more attention to themselves by wearing flashy getups on their heads.

0921_media_removed_britney

Kemp showed his kinkier more playful side by adding a lucha libre mascara aka Mexican wrestling mask to his ensemble.

The couple that wears touristy sombreros together, stays together.

iwanttoholdyourbigtits

She really has no talent and sings in a key that is ear piercing......umbrellah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

And someone show her how to hold an ice cream cone please!!

Blah.......I wouldnt touch her with Rodman's pole.

Janet

RiRi has that pissed off look of "I'm so mad at myself for beating Chris" . . . "If I could have just learned to keep my insane jealousy to myself, I would still be with him." "This crooked Chihuahua hat looks so beautiful on my over bleached hair and my enormous head."

bab

NASTY!!!

karencarpenter

...hopefully no one confuses them for Pinatas and starts taking swings at them!

Raejean

This is a joke, right? I mean, they DO realize how ridiculous they look...don't they?

pua

The bag is supposed to be over HER face...don't people read the instructions???

femonanon

She's okay, but she really needs to firm up...if she wants to continue to be considered hot than she should at least look the part.

Jules

Ha! Remember when Damon Wayans played the gay guy on Living Single??? Does the hat look familiar???

Terry

She looks ridiculous. Somebody needs to slap some sense into that girl

TMZBoy

She's an attention whore.

Total trash. Look at her.

Andrea

This woman needs to get some bajan pride....her look is BFUGLY, her new music sucks the hind tit, and in the words of jay-Z " everybody ride her just like a bus route". Good Girl gone stank and nasty more like it.

shuffler

Posted at 2:28PM on Jan 6th 2010 by karencarpenter
...hopefully no one confuses them for Pinatas and starts taking swings at them!
-----------
Hah!

Matt + Rihanna = Rhatt

You guys hate her huh?

Andy

As reported yesterday, Rihanna's dating LA Dodger Matt Kemp, and after seeing where she found him, it looks like they're made for eachother!

sayy it aint so

its really good to see all of your negative comments coming in on rihanna you all or the best , you don't like her but yet you can't keep her name out of your nasety mouths and the more you talk nasety about her it all goes into the pot to help her to maintain her suoper star status keep them negative comments coming haters and looser........

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments