TMZ Live: Eli Roth, MJ's Money & Blind Side War!

1/6/2010 5:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey and Mike answered your questions on everything today -- or at least they did when everyone wasn't arguing over what they thought of "The Blind Side." For the record, Harv hated it!

TMZ Live: Click to watch

Also: How Eli Roth almost died in Mexico, a taxpayer's grab at the Michael Jackson estate, Octomom's looking hot and the latest on Debbie Rowe.

Plus: Mike got locked in the bathroom --- and it's all on tape!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

lex

what is the latest on tiger?? his whereabouts.

gem

why do you guy's suck so much? J.K I think all of you are funny.

nick kilian

Only you Mike can get locked in a bathroom that has no locks!!!!!

Patrick

BTW, here's a YouTube link to that Big Top Cupcake commercial:

cjs

The bathroom story was hilarious !!! As was the whole Sandra B. thing !! I DIED laughing !! Thanks guys !!

???????????????????????

WHO IS THE FAT BITCH ON THE LEFT WITH THE PLEATHER AND SCARF...TELL HER TO SHAVE THAT MOUSTACHE......THE PICTURE MAKES HER LOOK LIKE A MANLY LESBIAN WHO HAS A MOUSTACHE!

carletta douglas

HARV!!!!HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND! I THINK SOO!THE BLINDSIDE WAS A GREAT MOVIE TOO INSPIRE YOUNG KIDS TO GET A GREAT EDUCATION.AS A FORMER FOSTER CHILD IN THE WASHINGTON DC AREA,I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO IF A WHITE FAMILY TOOK ME IN!!!!!BETTER THAN BARRY FARMS!!!!!!!

Sara

Harvey, the blind side was a fantastic movie! You have no taste in movies and Charles is definitily right. Therefore, I like Evan, he's funny and i am on his side and no longer like you.

mac

harvey and nina....since you both believe that the 'blind side' is portraying/rifting off a stereotype...do you also think ‘precious’ is as well?

Brooke

I have to totally agree with Charles on this! Seriously dude I saw the movie and loved it. I also saw the 20/20 special which maybe you should watch Harvey it might make you feel better about the movie, oh i mean if you hadn't fallen asleep.

sjk

Wow, seriously Harvey, do you even have a heart? The "Blind Slide" ROCKED even if for the story line alone!! Sandra Bullock did a fabulous job and I must say, I hope that you get the opportunity to see her get several nominations during award season.

c

Nina is so fat

Chris in Canada

The credit card trick is a Nancy Drew trick. In all the Nancy Drew books, Nancy escapes from locked rooms by using her credit card.

Mike = Nancy Drew.

Mary

I agree with Harvey. The Blind Side was sappy, predictable, and just the usual syrupy crap that Hollywood churns out on a regular basis.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5