Eastwood vs. Penn:

Who'd You Rather?

1/7/2010 5:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Actors turned directors Clint Eastwood, 79, and Sean Penn, 49, toughed it out at the same event in Palm Springs last night.

0106_clint_sean-1
Question is ...

See Also

Don

Sean Penn has appeared and acted in some very good movies which I really enjoy as has Clint. But Mr. Penn's Political views at times appear to be treacherous to the USA. (I SAID APPEARS). He snuggles with Hugo Chavez among other less desirables. This is what makes our nation The USA so awesome, we can express openly our views and beliefs. You cannot do this in Venezuela under Hugo Chavez. REMEMBER IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE MEN AND WOMEN SERVING IN OUR ARMED FORCES WHICH HAVE AND CONTINUE TO ALLOW US THESE RIGHTS WITHOUT FEAR OF BEING HARMED. THANK A VETERAN OR THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING OR WILL.

niks

why is that even a contest? Eastwood is clearly Sagging. No diss on his acting tho, he owns that.

Smellkel

Sean is a communist pig. You and Babs should keep your big ass noses out of politics

vanderhevel

both brah.

RRRRRRRRRRRRR

Are you kidding me?? Penn thinks Hugo Chavez the Venezuelan dictatior is a great guy and he flies to Cuba to smoke cigars with Fidel Castro. No disrespect to Clint Eastwood, but I'd "rather" with Richard Simmons than Sean Penn!

Carl

Dang! I thought I could post "in before the Penn hate from right wing nut jobs", but I was too slow!

Frank B

Sorta funny that Sean has more wrinkles than Clint. I wonder how much work Clint has had done. Probably a lot.

Jenny pruski

If your a middle aged man who lives for clints reruns[like my husband and his dorky frinds]or you like a man who looks great for his age you might have picked Sean,although Seans nose looks a bit like a large penis,ahh who cares he's still hot.

oprah

the only choice for us girls is Clint...Sean is GAY

TnRidgeRunner

Clint, of course!!!!!

jsstevens

I'll take both, please.

me

Neither, of course. Yuck.

Bring 'Em Young

These two posts are from the same person:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

91. When you think about it.. Homosexuality is more of a mental illness. Gays are ' wired ' differently than normal people. They are BORN gay. Their brains tell them they are a woman/man.. so they talk and act like the opposite sex that they are. Even dress the part and talk the part. Think about it.. if they are born that way. Thats not normal. It is a mental illness. period.

Mark

Posted at 7:38PM on Jan 5th 2010 by Mark

-------------------------------------------------------------------

6. the only choice for us girls is Clint...Sean is GAY

Posted at 1:09AM on Jan 7th 2010 by oprah

MarkToronto

6 Years ago I was staying at the Sutton Place in Vancouver. I'm just the production designer from out of town. It was 6 am and I was waiting for my car and saw this tall super handsome guy, wearing a suit with the shirt all wrinkled hanging loose, and I thought "Oh my god, finally a guy to fixate on and try to meet while I'm stuck here for five months. It was the was he stood, oblivious to the world, sooo cool! And sexy.

And then I realized it was Sean Penn. F@ck! Damn, I wish he was just a regular guy.

What I want to tell you all is that he looks 100% better in person, that I couldn't even recognize him, and I yet I was at that time a fan of his acting AND directing talents.

I do love Clint as well. But damn, Sean surprised me.

janicebyrne01

Neither thank you very much.... YUCK!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments