« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mayweather Jr. Blames Pacquiao's 'Punk Ass'

1/7/2010 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is not only blaming Manny Pacquiao for backing out of their big fight -- now the Pretty Boy has resorted to name-calling ... threatening to whip Manny's "punk ass."

Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquaio

Floyd claims he's "thoroughly disgusted" that members of Pacquiao's camp are trying to blame Mayweather for standing in the way of the fight.

In a brutal statement, Mayweather states, "First and foremost, not only do I want to fight Manny Pacquiao, I want to whip his punk ass."

Floyd also claims the real reason Manny won't get in the ring is because he doesn't want to take a steroid test.

Mayweather added, "In my opinion it is Manny Pacquiao and his team who are denying the people a chance to see the biggest fight ever. I know the people will see through their smokescreens and lies. I am ready to fight and sign the contract. Manny needs to stop making his excuses, step up and fight."

Your move, Manny ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

j

All of a sudden the boxing commission doping laws that you followed your whole career are not good enough. How many big fights have you ducked? You are a coward. It is obvious to everyone that you have been looking for a way out from the begenning. Go to da club and walk around with stacks of cash coming out of your bitch pockets some more, cause it is obvious you are to scarred to fight. You want to kick his punk ass, fight him then BBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHH!

Leanda

Haha that's pretty funny however, manny pacman will surely kick mayweathers ass. No doubt bout it. I like both fighters but pacman is the best fighter in the world at this time.

Sasher

I think Floyd is right on this one. Why won't Manny take the test? What is he afraid of? While I think Manny can beat Floyd, the fact that he won't take the test makes me think he is definately hiding something.
C'mon Manny. Take the test. I want to see this fight!!

Tina

I'm sick of Mayweather's tactics. Pacquiao wants to fight, but Mayweather insists on blood tests right before the fight. Manny is spiritually against taking blood right before the fight, but he agreed to a blood test IMMEDIATELY after the fight. What's wrong with that consession? Mayweather just wants to piss Pacquiao off and insist on stupid new rules when Pacquiao just wants to fight and has not asked for anything out of the ordinary.

Mayweather is acting like a stupid child!

pua

Floyd is way over confident in himself and his abilities. Manny P is by far the better fighter, and he doesn't need his mouth to pump himself up.

Granted, FM is a great fighter, but HIS insistance in tests, and such is particularly telling in this event. If you want to fight Manny P so bad, get on with it, do the NORMAL testings that all fighters have to take before and after, and get it on, otherwise it's all talk on FM's part.

GabeC

We see through YOUR smokescreens and your lies, Floyd. And I am not a Manny fan...I am a BOXING FAN. You are SCARED, Floyd. You duck every good fighter out there. I hope all true BOXING FANS will boycott your future "fights" and save their hard earned money for true warriors of the sport.

suckkkaaa

LOL what a whiny bitch of man. If MP was taking steroids let him take the test after. Steroids dont get flushed out of the system in 12 rounds lol

BillH

I agree with my man Gabe C. I've been a fight fan all of my life and have spent a large amount of money on pay-per-views (I'm the guy that has all of the fight parties). I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER FLOYD FIGHT unless it's against Pacman.

Boycott the bitch!!!!

Bitch being Floyd. Who's the punk ass Mayweather?

dawn

LAMEEEEEEE!
you are nothing but a chicken!

Trina

I used to be a Mayweather fan. He punked out and blamed it on Pacquiao's drug use. I'm now on Team Pacquiao! He always takes the HIGH ROAD. Mayweather Jr, Sr, and Uncle lack class. They make me sick!

c

I hate mayweather but it is interesting that manny wont get tested, I think mayweather knows something about him

Truth will out

Everybody knows Mayweather is using b.s. excuses to sabotage the negotiations. As many others have already remarked he has ducked so many fighters it's pathetic. Manny has taken any and all challengers, repeatedly showing his boxing ability without question. Gayweather and his crew are a bunch of busters.

CriticAl

Go back to the WWE, Mayweather.

It's clear you don't have the heart to fight anymore.

James

Floyd is a coward and a liar. If he really wanted to fight Manny, then the fight would be set. Floyd is scared to fight Manny because he knows Manny would kick his butt.

Ken

Floyd doesn't really want to fight Manny. He is talking smack to throw up a smokescreen for the public.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments