Casey Johnson 911

'We All Think She's Dead'

1/8/2010 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made the day Casey Johnson's body was discovered.

Casey Johnson

The call was made by the owner of the home Johnson was living in. The woman described Johnson as "ice cold."

The caller also told the operator, "Very often, [Casey's] medication gets all screwed up, so it's probably because of that."

oreo

Damn that was cold.

DB

How long do you think it was they moved the body before the owner threw out the bed and sheets ? She sounded like she was a bit peeved of all the places CJ could have died why her guest house. The neightbor took a camera man back there and by the window frame it looked like a dump. What is today National 911 day?

Shady Biz

Agree with #9 completely! Could she have BEEN any more indifferent? It totally sounded like she was ordering pizza or something - oh, her hands are blue & we think all think she's dead... can we have a side of cheesy bread with that? Thank you!

Shady Biz

BTW, as a side note, this right here is an example of why I feel so bad for CJ. Even though she was drugged out & did it to herself, and burned a lot of bridges, all of her little socialite friends (and her "wife" who I won't even dignify with a name) were so two-faced. Trashed her while she was alive & switched up to mourn her publicly to the tabloids after she died, just to get their names in the paper.

And the ones who might have been halfway decent ditched her & gave up on her a long time ago. I swear, it doesn't seem like she had one true friend who wasn't a fame-grasping, money-grasping leech.

Gerry

What a cold woman who made the call... "Oh yes. I've got a dead person here... What do you need from me?" Stupid cow...

Andie

If Tila was living with Casey, how could Casey have been dead for days without anyone knowing? Her last correspondence was on Dec 29th but no one called or checked on her on New Year's Eve - not the Hilton sisters or Chynna Philips or her supposed fiancee Tila?

And why didn't her family get her psychiatric help, check her in somewhere involuntarily? She was a type 1 diabetic (daily insulin injections) and they knew she couldn't care for herself. Type 1 is tricky to balance anyways and when alcohol is thrown into the mix it can be deadly. People that don't have the correct balance of insulin in their systems aren't able to think clearly, either, so it's no wonder she made many bad choices. Tough love doesn't work on people with severe medical issues, very sad that her family & friends turned their backs on her, thinking they were helping.

Jay

Just like the Brittney M. 911 call, I won't be listening. Very disrespectful and gruesome, TMZ. A new low. Even for you

CJ

Is it just me or do these 911 operators seem completely stupid and ask the most irrelevant questions??? As I have been listening to a few over the months (given all the celebs that have died and been in accidents) you can't help but notice...... Not in this instance of Casey as they called clearly didn't give a F*** but they often go mad at the caller for being upset and not calm!! Ordinary behaviour..... I guess it's LA though and they a million calls like that a day

Uhm....

Ok, so the law enforcement or whatever thinks that she had been dead a few days when they found her....Decomp starts as soon as you die, so if it had been a few days, then ewwwwww. She would have been a bit bloated and already turning colors if it had been a few days. The ice cold part would not be in theory here.....

Madison

First off the lady that made that call is a heartless wench. She acted irritated. If I saw a stranger, let alone someone I KNEW, dead I think I'd be upset! WTH?

Second, all these little "friends" of hers and ridiculous "fiance" didn't think to call her after not hearing from her for DAYS? How does someone who has a "fiance" or people that care about them die and lay there for DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My family and friends would certainly wonder if they didn't hear from me. Makes me SICK.

Linda

The women that found her body sounds like a cold blooded b****. Like she got a dead dog in her house or something. What do you want from me. Pleaseeeeeee wowen WTF do you think they want. Info on how to get her help. THis women sounds scared of a law suite or something. How heartless can a human being be. If I was her family Id be all over that BI***..

gazoo

The caller did a great job of giving information to the operator. She may have sounded 'cold' but she did the right thing, she wasn't hysterical or panicking. She clearly gave the information the operator requested. I hope whenever a 911 calls needs to be made on your behalf that you have someone who can calmly give the information and follow direction. It will save your life.

As for the operators, they are not being jerks. They ask a lot of benign questions, most often to keep the caller calm and focused on something other than the problem at hand. Once an operator allows the caller to start getting emotionally freaked out, they lose control of the call, and the victim often suffers from that.

NICSMOM

HOLY CRAP I WOULD BE SO IRRITATED WITH ALL THE DAM QUESTIONS....!!I KNOW ITS THE JOB OF THE OPERATOR TO TRY AND KEEP THE CALLER CALM BUT DAM...THE LAST THING I WANT TO BE DOING IS ANSWERING QUESTIONS ESPECIALLY IF ITS SOMEONE I CARE FOR...!! THE CALLER ON THE OTHER HAND...DAM WOMAN CAN YOU BE A BIT MORE SENSITIVE...???

Wow

The difference between this call and Brittany Murphy's call is chilling. One showered in love, the other left to die, alone, at the apparent inconvenience of the wicked cold landlady.

This troubled sweetheart was a Type 1 Diabetic. Her Dad is the chair of the Juvenile Diabetes Association. She probably either forgot her insulin, or took too much. Alone. With no one to look over her and help - and from one of the wealthiest families in the damn country. May she rest in peace.

Ms. Hysterical

You people who are criticizing the lady who made the 911 call are the truly stupid and shallow ones. This may come as a shock to you morons, but not everyone looses their head and screams and whines like a child when something like this happens. You don't see doctors and nurses running around like chickens with their heads cut off when someone comes into the ER. Some people actually act like adults. Some people don't freak out over the sight of a dead body- it's going to be your dead body one day- and realize that getting overly emotional doesn't change anything. When accidents do happen you people are the worst types to have around, but you are ALWAYS the ones who think it's everyone else who isn't acting appropriately. If your ever near an accident please do the victim a favor and get out of the way so some adults can help. Step off to the side and act like hysterical babies out of the way. There will be plenty of time later to gossip about how no one was acting "normal" except you. It would be ironic if you needed help one day and everyone around you got so emotional that none of them helped or called 911 while you bled to death.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments