Johnson Family to Raise Casey's Daughter

1/8/2010 9:24 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Casey JohnsonCasey Johnson's three-year-old daughter will be raised by Casey's mother and sisters, family sources tell TMZ.

Ava -- whom Casey adopted two years ago -- has been living with Casey's mom, Sale, for the past few months. We're told it's the family that wants Ava to remain with Sale -- along with her husband Ahmad Rashad* -- for good.

Sources close to the family tell us Casey's sisters will also help out.

It is unclear when (or if) the Johnson family will file adoption papers.

(*Yes, the Ahmad Rashad)

Jaggen

Pretty sad, these are the same parents that raised the late Casey. *rolls eyes* Seeing's how they, as parents, abandoned Casey and left her without water, gas, electric etc., instead of taking Casey's hand and teaching her and giving her love and support to get the help she needed that most likely they are the cause of her hurt and suffering and trying to run from by indulging in drugs, alcohol and whatever else and now try to act as if they cared calling it "Tough Love". News flash, that is not tough love, that is called GREED, ignorance, irresponsible and several other words. Most these parents that had all their money given to them have no clue about life nor how to raise a child. if I was a Judge I would order this child of the late Casey's, Ava to be placed in a home with loving and teaching parents. One's that would not leave her all hung out to suffer when they just could not find the time to care for her because she wasn't important enough.

This whole situation is the saddest thing I have ever seen by the wealthy and greedy. May Casey finally be at peace!!

Bonnie

Got some typos on the Casey Johnson story. Fyi.

lisa

thank you tmz for the "yes that ahmad rashad" comment! I was about to goggle it!

Aiko

Was the person who wrote this post drunk?

Lindsay

Nice typo. Who edits these posts, anyhow? F-A-I-L.

Makenna

Casey was living with no electricity because her family refused to give her money. I wonder if this tough love left her with no money to buy insulin too resulting in her death.

RITE ING KLAS

DEAR TMZ STAFF:

RE PARAGRAPH TWO; HUH?

Makenna

She was a diabetic. When you are diabetic you have to eat and take your insulin. Her family knew she had no money. What did they think was going to happen? How was she suppose to buy food and medication? How was she even going to cook the food when she had no electricity?

Saxonny

there's a typo in there : )
just saying...

wabnts

Makenna

24. there's a typo in there : )
just saying...

wabnts

Posted at 2:13AM on Jan 8th 2010 by Saxonny

--------------------

Yes it has been said OVER and OVER you twit.

Wombat

That should go over well:

"Why, yes sweetie...we are the same people that let your mommy die all alone and penniless and never tried to check on her the entire xmas holidays...but why ever do you ask?"

amber

Dear TMZ.

No one has mentioned it yet but there is a typo in your post. I am surprised that no one has noticed it.

TEAMBRANCA

I can understand why the family is not welcoming Tila with open arms. However, the truly classy person would understand she does miss her even if the parent doesn't understand or approve of the lifestyle/partying. They don't have to be friends or stay in contact but show some largesse with a little note or something.

Hopefully Tila would be mature and stop twittering about everything during a trying period for all involved.

afrodite

THE AHMAD RASHAD?! I never knew...I've been so blind...I'm so disappointed

Lmao @ Stu Rasmussen. Those two girls look seperated at birth for real

Makenna

Tila has a video of her sending Casey roses. It is very sweet. As much as I'm not a Tila fan I do think she is the only one that was there for Casey when everyone else turned their back on her.

As far as that Bijou Phillips that took the dogs. That is one nasty b!tch and I wouldn't trust her for a second with those dogs. She has a reputation for being violent.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments