He Was Sexy and 17 ...

1/8/2010 2:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 41-year-old resurfaced at a London concert recently, looking delicate.

Charlie Sexton
Charlie made a cameo as the front man of a bar band in the 1991 film "Thelma & Louise."

In 1999, he was hired to be a guitarist for Bob Dylan's backup band.

TV Gord

He looks like Mick Jagger...and that is NOT a compliment.

Simone

I don't remember him at all!!!!

My recommendation

he DOES look like Mick, but that is OK! Mick is sexy even if he is uglyish. charlie has grown into his looks, truth be told.

Cyndi Salathe

OMG! I can't believe Charlie is on TMZ. Charlie much hotter in person than this photo...doing well as a producer and living here in Austin, TX. Been on the road with Bob Dylan and Eric Clapton as of late. Been watching him since he was 13! Check out his myspace for music ;)

Kristen

A Dylan backup band & a cameo in Thelma & Louise...really TMZ? That's what you list for his credits? Maybe Harvey shouldn't rely solely upon a staff of 20 year old interns.

Charlie Sexton was not only gorgeous, his voice & talent on the guitar were incredible!! For the love of God, the guy was only 16 when he put out his Pictures for Pleasure album!

None of us look the same as we did at 16. I look forward to the day when the pretty little blonde boy from TMZ wrinkles & starts the balding process. Keep on making your judgmental comments interns. Without Harvey's money for plastic surgery, Karma is going to bite you all in the arse!!!

Tina

He still looks hot to me!!! I had the biggest crush on him and I still listen to "beats so lonely" all the time on my ipod.

Mariah

He looks so much better now; how could he not? He looks like Edward Scissorhands in the first pic.

redsonja1313

OMG ... I LOVED HIM IN THE 80's I hope he is still making music

Jane

Charlie still a hottie, and his brother Will is smokin', too. Good looking family.

Leann

wth does TMZ stand for anyway?

Icebaby

Your iPod huh? man, goodbye record stores!:( ...Kids these days...

Philip Bailey

Dear TMZ People:

You chose an odd photo of one of the great guitar slingers of our time and a very gracious human being. Charlie's music has brought joy to tens of thousands of people. It doesn't hurt to have matinee idol looks and a wizardry of the guitar to boot. Rock on, Charlie!@

Bubblebunny

He is my cousin. He is cute, and a good person.

WillOTheWisp

Dude is looking good and seasoned! He's looking pretty fly for a white guy!

emmasn

Edward Scissorhands in his early photo.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments