Mischa Barton -- New & Improved

1/8/2010 7:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing a Woodstock weave, Jan Brady's Sunday dress, a Gap belt from 1989, Mrs. Roper's vintage mood rings, her own legs and a new pair of Chaz Bono's boots, refreshed former actress Mischa Barton maneuvered across an L.A. street on her own the other day.

0921-media-removed-britney

2010 is going to be a big year for the 23-year-old.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

phildog2502

2 the people who r bad mouthing mischa barton ought 2 b ashamed. can't u c that she is going through a bad time she needs help, she needs some1 2 sit down with her and talk about her problems. So miss Barton where ever u r out there, don't give up, we all have problems and when there is a will their is a way. If no1 would take the time 2 talk 2 u about your problems, I would like 2 be the first 2 lend an ear 4 u. May the good lord watch over u, I'll be praying 4 u.

phildog2502

2 the friends and family of Mischa Barton plz let her know that I'm praying 4 her of what ever kind of trouble she is going through right now even though we never met before

sincerely, phildog2502

phildog2502

ms. Barton where ever u are out there do not let these people get to you. You Are a very strong young women I know you are. Don't let these critics get to you. I say "don't listen to them, listen to yourself." If you really need 2 talk to someone, I know somebody who will always listen as long as u accept him in your life. I know this may sound silly but BELIEVE ME he has done so much for me and my family if it wasn't for him, my family and I would probably be living on the streets a long time ago.His name is GOD.God bless you ms. Barton.

Rob G

Yep. Wishing her all the best but she looks like 43, not 23 in that picture. Keep going, doll. We're with ya!

Smashley

she still doesn't look "healthy".. She does look much less like a crack whore tho.. so nice work. She is in no way FAT she just suffers from a horrible fashion sense!

anaa

don't be mean about her weight.

she looks fine. and having all this crap about her look come up right after she recovered from an eating disorder...GOD you people are really stupid.

you say shes too skinny and then shes too fat.
I THINK SHE LOOKS GREAT.

Lacy

She was so Tiny! Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she has a thyroid problem. People as tiny as she was, usually have trouble gaining weight. I feel bad for her, and I think anyone who makes fun of her needs to find other ways In order to feel better about themselves!

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Victoria

Ewww....she looks like crap, someone needs to tell her that outfit is ugly...

Go Gators

Wow. It's no wonder millions of girls have eating disorders. I'd love to see what the writer looks like

julie

CUT YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!

Alix

At least she's eating.

Simone

2010 is going to be a BIG year for her!!!! Hahahhahahahhahahahahhaahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhaha.

She used to be so beautiful!!!! And she is so young!!!! She should take care of her body before anyone stops to look at her.

meowkitty

is it just the camera angle or did she get reeeeaaaallly fat?
and i could find better clothes at goodwill, in the dark!

Carl

She still looks like a mess. She just went from emo/goth mess to a hippie/bohemian mess.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments