'Jersey Shore' Star -- Fist Pumps Full of Cash

1/9/2010 8:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

SnookiBeing a guidette is a full time job -- and for "Jersey Shore's" Snooki, it pays five figures.

TMZ has learned the Princess of Poughkeepsie is getting paid $10,000 to show up tonight to Anna Nicole Smith's death site, the Seminole Hard Rock in Florida -- where she'll be hosting a "Fist Pumping Competition" at a club called Opium.

Snookers and her poof aren't the only ones making big bucks though -- we're told The Situation and Pauly D make at least $7,500 an appearance ... and the ab-tastic wonder is booked every weekend for the next two months!

FYI -- When the crew came to TMZ Live, they made zero dollars.

rose sezate

i LOVE jersey shore , an snookie is my fav , anyone who has anything negative to say is just plain hatin !!!!!!make ur money , have fun an dont let them haters get in ur head !!!!!cant wait till next season!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will

Snooki is sexy!
JerseyWhore.com is for sale...

Punkarazzi

This show is an instant classic. If you want elevated consciousness, try PBS. What it is, Jersey Shore!!

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

This is a stupid show!!!!!!!!!! Who cares??????

mrez golucky

Yikes! Fogetta 'bout it!

JonIsBipolar

I love the SNOOOOOKERS......She is hilarious.

JP

Hopefully she'll invest that $10k in braces for that mouth. Ol' girl looks like she could eat corn on the cob thru a chainlink fence. Blech.

that.is.all

good for this airhead, maybe she can get her snaggles fixed.

pablo1029

Will someone PLEASE let me know when the Jersey Jugheads 15 minutes of fame are up ?? I had to turn the show off when I felt my I.Q. dropping as I watched it.

c300e517

Are you kidding me? This is the best show on TV right now. This and the Real Housewives is the best TV has to offer. When I can't see Jersey Shore and Real Housewives my next choice is on PBS with Masterpiece Theater and I ain't kidding. Let these kids make all the money they can. Hair gel is expensive when you need to buy it by the bucket-full. I love Jersey Shore. I can't get enough.

I hate rappers

Geez....

Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it. Well one thing for sure, she didn't get that round mouth from eating square meals.

I think Snooky would make for a good circus spinning act from the ceiling.

Madam Obvious

Who is this butt ugly, midget whore and why am I supposed to care about her? She needs an orthodontist, pronto. Those snaggle teeth are hideous.

VEGAS JAKE

The show gets 3.2 million viewers
Season 2 is scheduled
Snookin For Love spinoff in works.
So we get to look at this for the next 2-3 years.

kromen

She made out way better than the WH party crashers. I'm buying stock in Ultratan.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments